Never seen this level of League Complains.

There honestly are real correlations, I like many other played the league to start and right way felt like there was no currency or maps dropping, but again as you said, thats just speculation.

After quitting the league though and going back to standard I saw a massive difference in map and currency drops right away, no magic find/quantity gear. Its just a completely different game right now between the league and standard.

I know it sounds like tinfoil hats sometimes on reddit and the forums but if you run 10 of X map on the league and then run 10 of X map on standard in the same gear the results are massively different.

This league is broken and its clear after the last patch notes that GGG does not have the capability to fix it in the next 2 months, the exact same situation as the abyssal depths and liches last league except that this bug completely ruins your entire gaming experience b/c it makes it virtually impossible to sustain maps.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 19, 2018, 7:33:38 PM
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Well, tell the fuckers to make maps drop. WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE GAME.....content. NO MAPS, NOTHING TO FUCKING DO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhAOlAq_9ME

Hate to be the one to spoil aim's moment but you could buy maps. Cuz ggg want you to trade.
You're not playing ssf so you're only gated by your cheapness.
If you think that mpas above t5 are meant to drop like candy you're sorely mistaken.

Did IQs just suddenly drop (I thought that was only a USA 2016 election year phenomenon). Pray tell how is that to be done in SSF. As the employees of User Friendly are often heard saying "Ye flippin gods!". Oh right... trade for maps...nothing says "we want you to trade" from GGG by adding SSF leagues... DOH!!! Then GGG must re-balance SSF if map/orb starvation is the new norm. But we all know GGG ain't gonna do that (too much extra work plus mass exodus from trade leagues). Then stop with the starvation please.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Did IQs just suddenly drop (I thought that was only a USA 2016 election year phenomenon). Pray tell how is that to be done in SSF. As the employees of User Friendly are often heard saying "Ye flippin gods!". Oh right... trade for maps...nothing says "we want you to trade" from GGG by adding SSF leagues... DOH!!! Then GGG must re-balance SSF if map/orb starvation is the new norm. But we all know GGG ain't gonna do that (too much extra work plus mass exodus from trade leagues). Then stop with the starvation please.

First off nice to see you following in pitbulls footsteps.

Second the guy complaining about maps dropping and to whom I replied was playing Bestiary. Not SSFBestiary. It's ok if you want to bitch about maps drops gating content in ssf. It's not ok to take any chance you get to bitch about maps not dropping in ssf because that's what you play.

In the 7 pages of the thread there is only one person mentioning maps not dropping in ssf (you). So besides your desire to rant about something what was your real motive?

Plus if you chose to play ssf knowing that progression can and will be gated behind say finding resitence gear or the next tier map to unlock and you still bitch about it insulting people along the way then I'm sorry but you seem to fit right in the "phenomenon".

"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Well, tell the fuckers to make maps drop. WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF THE GAME.....content. NO MAPS, NOTHING TO FUCKING DO.

I dont understand your problem. I've been sustaining red tier maps pretty good lately. Sure you arent always going to get your maps back. But honestly, if you are too greedy to invest in your maps (by invest I mean chisel, zana mod or sacrifice frags) then you should'nt even think about sustaining maps. You can also make great use of elder/shaper influence to increase the monster pack size inside the map.
Dont blame ggg for your greed :)
Because this League is clearly the worst in 2 years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info