[3.5]- The FireWood Tank Champion | Molten strike sword Dual wield | Shaper down

"
faraazahmed wrote:
I'm tempted to go with this build instead of the 1H Undeniable Juggernaut (which I already built for Incursion).

Can this build do Uber Elder? I'm very happy with everything else I have seen so far from the build.

Regards!

Having tried this build and the undeniable juggernaut, I can say that this one has much much more survivability.
"
faraazahmed wrote:
I'm tempted to go with this build instead of the 1H Undeniable Juggernaut (which I already built for Incursion).

Can this build do Uber Elder? I'm very happy with everything else I have seen so far from the build.

Regards!

Hi mate,

As for your question on whether it can do Uber elder, I would say this build can do it but being melee and having to stand in one place for extended periods to deal damage makes the fight much harder. If you're used to the fight mechanics though, I guess it should be doable.

I haven't managed it yet though but then again I've only ever tried twice.

Sorry for the late replies. Been busy with some irl stuff. I may not be able to respond as quickly as I used to for the next few months. Will try to provide updates as and when I'm able.

I believe some upgrades to the tree and gear are long overdue so I'll get that updated hopefully before league start.

That said, hope you have fun with the build!!

Cheers
Could it be that the new skill tree is screwed up a bit atm? I can only see some points choosen the rest is all grey.

btw nice build mate!
For my ancestors! - King Kaom
"
Could it be that the new skill tree is screwed up a bit atm? I can only see some points choosen the rest is all grey.

btw nice build mate!

Hi PaladinDesErzengels,

Admittedly the new tree is indeed screwed up. I'll get that fixed by today. Thanks for pointing that out.

In the meantime you should be able to view the new tree and gearing options from the new Path of Building pastebin.

Good luck and have fun in Delve league!!

Cheers!!
hi dude been using your build for the new league and i have to admit it isn't as flashy as i thought it be but that's perhaps because i am missing few uniques
good work on it
question though i followed your old tree but it seems like a hassle swapping it to the new tree
will it really matter if u used the old tree i do not see much different...if anything i see less maximum life
"
ValorDaSage wrote:
hi dude been using your build for the new league and i have to admit it isn't as flashy as i thought it be but that's perhaps because i am missing few uniques
good work on it
question though i followed your old tree but it seems like a hassle swapping it to the new tree
will it really matter if u used the old tree i do not see much different...if anything i see less maximum life

Hi ValorDaSage,

The old tree is good enough. The only reason I wasn't very happy with it was that it was too restrictive in how many damage/life nodes could be taken in the event you could free up points or if say you wanted a tankier character. That said, I was able to farm shaper easily while on the old tree with the new gear set ( see new path of building link).

As for the flashy part, molten strike was kinda toned down graphics wise to reduce massive frame rate drops which were pretty common when I played the build.

In any case I hope you enjoy playing this build as much as I did!!

Cheers mate!! Good luck and have fun!!
Is Holy Dominion node good to get with this build?
"
Gongrui wrote:
Is Holy Dominion node good to get with this build?

Hi Gongrui

Holy Dominion is definitely a good node to get, however I wasn't able to take it as I needed points on the tree to fix my stat requirements ( the 30 Int and Dex nodes) at level 92. If you can manage to get your stats from elsewhere then sure
Bump
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info