[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
vnwind wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
vnwind wrote:
Hi, this is my first character poe and I am not sure what to upgrade at this point. STill quite very weak vs most tier 14-15 boss and get one shot sometimes. My hp is at 6.3K, please help of what i need to upgrade . Here are my gear
Thanks
Are your resistances perfectly balanced for the Wise Oak flask? Otherwise it's medium useful at best. Seems unlikely as you're using the Taste of Hate as well, which boosts one of your uncapped resists by 50, so... I'd suggest one or the other. Taste of hate if your resists are unbalanced, Wise oak if you can balance them.

Drop the mana flask for a Diamond.

You have a Curse on Hit ring, and you haven't taken Whispers of Doom from the tree yet, so you need to ditch the Elemental Weakness curse from your boots. As it is now, you're over-writing the Warlord's mark curse with one that doesn't grant you life and mana leech, which likely is what's making you feel squishy. And making you think you still need a mana flask.

I'd also want an Atziri's Promise flask in there, it's a large damage boost and a free life refill at the same time.

Tree jewels / slots could use some work as well. Look for Life, Crit Multiplier - not increase - and something else useful.

Thank you for your help. Couple questions
1) My current base resistance are Fire: 83. Cold: 84. Lighning is 72. Does that consider balance? or should i get fire and lightning higher then use Taste of Haste? How high of resitance should i aim for?
2) I respect the tree to get the Whispers of Doom now, so should i use Elemental Weekness or Assisin's Mark or Poacher's Nark?
3) Sorry, what do you mean "not increase" so I want + maximum to life not 7% increased maximum life? and critical multi over critical chance? Thank you

Balanced means exactly equal. For instance, my uncapped resists are Fire: 98 Cold: 98 Lightning: 98. This is a painful process, but it's really nice in the end.

From the OP: "* Go for the second curse with the Whispers of Doom cluster. Use Herald Of Thunder / CWDT setup same way it was used for Warlords Mark before the ring. Use Enfeeble for safety or Elemental Weakness for extra dps."

The "not increased" comment was referring to critical strike multiplier. You need to find jewels with "Critical Strike Multiplier", not "Increased critical strike chance".

Edit: Spelling.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Feb 10, 2019, 9:20:11 PM
"
Sabre_Turbo wrote:
Reached lvl 100,where is 100 lvl tree?

in pob now 12 mil + 7 mil vaal bv = 19 mil
top 1-3 op poe.ninja

how much for an end game gear like this?
I want to test BV before the league ends, and Im thinking to try this build :)
I have about 90ex to spent, should I gor for a gear like this or anything that I can upgrade?

PoB Im using as reference: https://pastebin.com/2tQwtUiY
Last edited by maaat on Feb 11, 2019, 12:52:58 AM
"
maaat wrote:
"
Sabre_Turbo wrote:
Reached lvl 100,where is 100 lvl tree?

in pob now 12 mil + 7 mil vaal bv = 19 mil
top 1-3 op poe.ninja

how much for an end game gear like this?
I want to test BV before the league ends, and Im thinking to try this build :)
I have about 90ex to spent, should I gor for a gear like this or anything that I can upgrade?

PoB Im using as reference: https://pastebin.com/2tQwtUiY
With that kind of budget, you should be able to pick up great gear for this. Might have to pass on a helmet enchant, but it's not needed at all.

Your biggest challenge is likely going to be finding folks still selling this late in the league.
I've been looking for a pair of the dual conversion gloves and none have been popping up on poe.trade. Am I doing something wrong?
"
FueLL wrote:
I've been looking for a pair of the dual conversion gloves and none have been popping up on poe.trade. Am I doing something wrong?

Go live mod and snize them or craft like 80% of us did :p
One more question guys.

I don't know if i should trust avg damage tooltip or dps calc on poe. I was wondering which of these 2 daggers would give me the best dps.
"
FueLL wrote:
I'm guessing you are doing something wrong. Try this starter search:

http://poe.trade/search/aumomazamgomom
"
ComoChenday wrote:
One more question guys.

I don't know if i should trust avg damage tooltip or dps calc on poe. I was wondering which of these 2 daggers would give me the best dps.

Path of Building: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
FueLL wrote:
I'm guessing you are doing something wrong. Try this starter search:

http://poe.trade/search/aumomazamgomom

Thanks. Didn't have the (crafted) mods.
So what i don't understand is how I am meant to use whirling blades with a mace. Could you help me on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info