[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
V400KG wrote:
"
Asag wrote:
"
LuckyPantsEU wrote:
Thanks for the awesome build!

It looks like in Betrayal it's now possible to craft two "convert 25% phys to cold/lightning/fire" modes like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/gJVjMdcQ

Should be a good replacement for Hrimsorrow since we're potentially getting more HP/res on gloves.
Am I missing something or this is a good option indeed?

Those gloves can be really good but must have both 25% rolls to get 100% conversion.

whats the maximum what we can get on those gloves? screen show 20 and 25

Maximum is 25% for each mod, so we can get 50% with ideal roll. Could be quite expensive though since every try costs 1 Divine...
Last edited by LuckyPantsEU on Dec 10, 2018, 7:34:50 PM
With the Herald-Warlords combo how are we suppose to be leeching off bosses if there are no mobs to kill to proc the Thunders damage to apply the curse?
"
Rastamepas wrote:
With the Herald-Warlords combo how are we suppose to be leeching off bosses if there are no mobs to kill to proc the Thunders damage to apply the curse?

See the CWDT link in gem spoiler
Because Inpulsa's explosion damage was nerfed to 5%, for non-EO builds, consider socketing three viridian grand spectrums into your tree (36% increased elemental damage each) or a Unnatural Instinct.

I didn't consider it as an option last league, I should have - it's broken.

Socket it here for 47% lightning damage and more, in one jewel socket -

I would try and purchase one before an Inpulsa because the price of this jewel will increase as more ele hit ascendants try and min max their builds.
Last edited by Crackulous on Dec 11, 2018, 12:15:00 AM
Is the bone helmet mandatory, or is Stark still better? If we use the stark helm, do we still run the Spiritual Aid node?

Cause reading the Helmet section, the wording seems like we only run SA if we are using a Bone Helmet.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Dec 10, 2018, 11:41:18 PM
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Is the bone helmet mandatory, or is Stark still better? If we use the stark helm, do we still run the Spiritual Aid node?

Cause reading the Helmet section, the wording seems like we only run SA if we are using a Bone Helmet.

You use a bone helmet if you have Spiritual Aid.

You use a Starkonja if you don't have Spiritual Aid.
"
Crackulous wrote:
Because Inpulsa's explosion damage was nerfed to 5%, for non-EO builds, consider socketing three viridian grand spectrums into your tree (36% increased elemental damage each)

i don't think that 108 inc damage for the price of 9 points is a good trade-off. You can get as much on the tree alone without having to purchase the grand spectrum jewels.
"
Tanaomit wrote:

i only play SSF these days so i won't be able to test new inpulsa any time soon. the spiritual aid cluster was a speculation on my part, i think it is a strong option early in the league, but in the trade league you should be able to acquire gear that eliminates the need in it (generic, aoe, or lightning damage on weapons, jewels, etc). i've added the end game tree version to the guide that doesn't have the spiritual aid cluster and has 6 jewel slots and the second curse instead.
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
Crackulous wrote:
Because Inpulsa's explosion damage was nerfed to 5%, for non-EO builds, consider socketing three viridian grand spectrums into your tree (36% increased elemental damage each)

i don't think that 108 inc damage for the price of 9 points is a good trade-off. You can get as much on the tree alone without having to purchase the grand spectrum jewels.

Your guide's tree trades 6 skill points for 3 jewel sockets. Grand spectrums are 2c and grant 36% increased damage each for your heralds, inpulsa, and BV. It's a good budget option in my opinion.

You would need to allocate 6 nodes granting more than 18% increased damage each to be more damage efficient than this 6c option.

Last edited by Crackulous on Dec 11, 2018, 12:47:50 AM
"
Crackulous wrote:
Because Inpulsa's explosion damage was nerfed to 5%, for non-EO builds, consider socketing three viridian grand spectrums into your tree (36% increased elemental damage each) or a Unnatural Instinct.

I didn't consider it as an option last league, I should have - it's broken.

Socket it here for 47% lightning damage and more, in one jewel socket -

I would try and purchase one before an Inpulsa because the price of this jewel will increase as more ele hit ascendants try and min max their builds.

Looks interesting. Would this be one of the sockets for the grand spectrum if you can't afford UI? In addition, would you say GSs are better options in terms of damage than decent abyss jewels or even well rolled normal rare jewels?
EDIT: Nvm, forgot I picked an extra jewel node up early in the build.

I checked unnatural instinct prices and unfortunately It's already 6.5ex, which is basically equal to an Inpulsa. Frankly I'm not even close to being able to afford either.
Last edited by projectoffset on Dec 11, 2018, 1:34:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info