[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
hiouli wrote:
"
The most notable change is that we now take the Spiritual Aid cluster, specifically for its "Increases and Reductions to Minion Damage also affect you" notable property. The reason why it matters is that the minion damage modifiers become global and therefore boost all heralds as well as Inpulsa explosion damage.

It's in the first post.

So which tree to follow?

Becouse DirtyDot on Dec 10, 2018, 8:14:23 posted a little bit different tree (post above).

And another question: is it good to use Mark of the shaper ring + elder ring?
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"
V400KG wrote:
whats the goal after lvl 93 for skill tree?
more gem sockets or something ealse?

once you can get jewels with life + 2-3 damage mods you should just get as many jewel slots as possible like so

thx man. gonna try to go for like 100.
What is the point of going shield charge instead of wb with double daggers or swords?
If i were to use a shield and sceptre, what would be a good shield to use. Esh mirror or an spell and spell crit shield? Was thinking to use brightbeak for faster mapping
"
knehtq wrote:
What is the point of going shield charge instead of wb with double daggers or swords?

you can't use shield charge without a shield.
i understand, but i meant what is actually the point of going shield and 1h instead of dw,since i dont see any benefits,maybe im missing smth
I play this build for so long, I just tried swap out BV for Winter orb.
I really liked it, the play style just same as BV but it can dps with range witch BV cannot do, very helpfull when doing boss not face tanking :)
Last edited by phantom2048 on Dec 10, 2018, 11:11:38 AM
"
knehtq wrote:
i understand, but i meant what is actually the point of going shield and 1h instead of dw,since i dont see any benefits,maybe im missing smth

movement skill?
just a quick question it says to take the spiritual aid cluster but that is minion based what's the reason for taking this cluster?
"
joey0164 wrote:
just a quick question it says to take the spiritual aid cluster but that is minion based what's the reason for taking this cluster?

https://poeplanner.com/AA8AAQMADyMBAH7fsIIQj6ZEq1WuLJwFQkGW0PW86mpDCPQRLXyD6-6a4EWdU1Ic3LiTKPqCxx2-M4cD7vnoQYe3Pv4K2L01kv6PTeOmVzrh8kWPGjLRRUfAZgSzogDwH67_1aaCm5_f73w8BTD4OtgnL5BVGjhZ83IPlG9mVHGFVylG14Uyly1JT7yqbRki9GwLkydTNVBCjDZVS2HiJpUWv76KoS91_YRv1EK1SOtjES-J03BSNj2dqmyMYqy0xcLsBbWNv9QjMHHdqEt4OkJRR-dUJP3_3jfU7T8wfI19I_ZNkhg8vScYVhvIz93xioPMPC2DX5D6321Mi-9La3rIv0ZS_EwAAAAAAA==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info