[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Novokaine187 wrote:
Quick question, leveling wise, what weaps would you suggest? axiom sure, but past it? any other cheapo uniques or just rares ya think?

axiom x2 or axiom + the princess, then divinarius, then good rares
Honestly loving the build.

At the moment, having trouble staying alive. Capping resistances + keeping up with dex requirements have been difficult for sure. Lightning resistance isn't capped yet.
"
Yoluun wrote:
Honestly loving the build.

At the moment, having trouble staying alive. Capping resistances + keeping up with dex requirements have been difficult for sure. Lightning resistance isn't capped yet.

Dont be afraid of using 2 life flasks if you're having trouble staying alive.
Great build - trying out using the 3 heralds + warlords but feel like for bossing its stopping ramp up time. Going to try pathing to mana leech nodes (3 points) on right side of tree instead.

Edit: realised thats an attack damage leech, derp. Is Berek's Grip the way to go to be able to drop the blasphemy until can get a warlords mark ring?
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on May 6, 2018, 6:56:52 AM
"
Great build - trying out using the 3 heralds + warlords but feel like for bossing its stopping ramp up time. Going to try pathing to mana leech nodes (3 points) on right side of tree instead.

Edit: realised thats an attack damage leech, derp. Is Berek's Grip the way to go to be able to drop the blasphemy until can get a warlords mark ring?

you can use vaal clarity for ramping up. vaal clarity linked to increased duration lasts around 20 seconds.
A quick update from before.

Got finally into maps. Kitava was a cake.
Bought a cheap white 6l at the start of the league then crafted it myself. I upgraded the rings for more life and res.

Im trying to get res capped without the helmet and chest, pretty tough when you dont have a lot of currencies left after upgrading and struggling a bit to get my cwdt setup. Otherwise pretty happy with the build
How about an Essence Worm with Hatred inside it for more dps?
"
DirtyDot wrote:
"

you can use vaal clarity for ramping up. vaal clarity linked to increased duration lasts around 20 seconds.

Cheers Dirty, will look into it. Builds looking really solid now, 142k POB DPS at 20 stacks with so much room for improvement. Not been able to get a Atziri's Promise yet as well so looking good!

Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
"
How about an Essence Worm with Hatred inside it for more dps?

personally i'd rather use Aspect of the Spider and keep the ring slot
Here is where I am now

Mapping is fairly smooth at this point.

Will probably look to upgrade weapons to Divinarius when price drops or get a better ammy, then start looking for a 6L.
Last edited by Yoluun on May 6, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info