[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
MMCShiNi wrote:

Still a lot to upgrade. I can support 3 heralds + blas/warlords and got around 70 mana left which is enough for BV casts and whirling blades.

Don't you have to get MoM too?
"
Naught1JJ wrote:
Which MTX u use for the black ball? blackhole frost bolt?

celestial orb of storm
"
broseidon07 wrote:
It would be about 7 skill points to get the next cluster of increased skill duration. along the way you also get str and dex, and 10 all resist. Do you think thats worth it? If so, where would you pull from?

I hate the idea of holding down BV after every single pack

you can allocate it now and refund after you get +30% BV duration enchant. you can also use Efficacy support gem.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
MMCShiNi wrote:

Still a lot to upgrade. I can support 3 heralds + blas/warlords and got around 70 mana left which is enough for BV casts and whirling blades.

Don't you have to get MoM too?

No point to take MoM for me at the moment. Maybe later once I dont have to use blasphemy anymore. But with 4k hp around lvl 70 it seems fine so far.
Hello,

Im using this build in the race at the moment.
The start was kinda rough without spell echo and the duration nodes but once you got them ( 4l too) its a breeze.

I got really lucky and drop ToH on Maligaro Act 7. I was running double herald until i got to siosa then went 3 herald until now. No mana issues except during bosses sometimes.

Last edited by TsunaH on May 5, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on May 5, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
Hello !

Is it possible to support 3 heralds + blashemy/warlods mark? Do you need enlighten?

Thanks for the build btw, im giving it a try in flashback !
It is possible after you get Mastermind of Discord and some Mana on gear/tree.
"
nocx13 wrote:
Hello !

Is it possible to support 3 heralds + blashemy/warlods mark? Do you need enlighten?

Yes its possible to run 3 heralds and warlord at the same time. Im actually running that and I have 81 mana left which is plenty for me ( running a 6l BV). But you probably want to do that after you get your 2nd lab. Just make sure nothing is linked to the heralds.
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
nocx13 wrote:
Hello !

Yes its possible to run 3 heralds and warlord at the same time. Im actually running that and I have 81 mana left which is plenty for me ( running a 6l BV). But you probably want to do that after you get your 2nd lab. Just make sure nothing is linked to the heralds.

Very nice it works ! Thanks mate !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info