[3.3] Deathwalker Occultist by Nemo (Death's Oath) (HC Viable on a Budged)

Yes, the damage increase from conc effect does not apply to blight. Therefore I put fc on it with good results, because it nearly doubled the number of stacks on the target per time.

double stacks = double damage. I get the shaped pier boss to next phase in a few seconds.
"
About CwC: Kinda iffy due to trigger cooldowns. Trash mobs die to death aura before we can even cast Contagion, and ED can't stack on bosses, so I the overall damage you lose from supported Blight stacks doesn't justify this setup. MIGHT have some value if your chest ain't ready yet (only 3 off colors).

what? xD i dont use CwC nor do i use Contagion or ED :D

"
About Vaal Blight: Nice burst damage and ridiculous hinder.

ya its fine to use in this build, i am not a big fan of vaal blight

"
Pantheon: The Apep's Supremacy + CI combo is so good it makes half the gods useless. I'm using upgraded Lunaris and Garukhan for the speed. Abberath is fine too.

pantheons are so unsignificant, it does not really matter what to choose xD
"
Mnemoc wrote:
i dont use CwC nor do i use Contagion or ED :D

Oh I know. Someone else suggested this in the discussion.

Ironically Im actually using cwc poison ED in my setup, but that's just because I got some gg enchant/corruptions - otherwise I wouldn't recommend.
For people who have tried this build this league... how does it do in incursions? I'm hesitant to try it because the area is usually full of chaos resistant mobs, some with very high HP (the rares). I'm sure it kills large packs easily enough, but how does it handle the bosses and the occasional rare? How does it do in the temple?

Is it a solid choice to push to 100?
I tried this build and its quite fun.
The single target damage is kind of low but i'm still only with 5s body armour. Incursions can be done but if i bump into a rare that is not sorrounded with pack i skip it otherwise i wouldnt make that in time.
I use the Allelopathy'S blight with controlled destruction, swift affliction, void manipulation and efficacy (haven't tested the best setup)
Currently sitting on 7,1k ES with 95% faster start of energy shield recharge (shield, watcher's eye and ring enchant). It's quite tanky and if you are really desperate you can just run around boss and it will eventually die.
Also using soul of aberath for the shorter ignite duration (i only have 1 burning removal flask)
Are there any chest gems that need to be linked together? If so, which ones?
Hey,

Could you add what flask to use with this build?
And nice build :)
Last edited by WarlordDarion on Jun 29, 2018, 7:59:09 AM
But how do you get around hexproof enemies?
"
Varskar wrote:
Are there any chest gems that need to be linked together? If so, which ones?

Hi budd, no, u dont need any linked gem in ur chest cose Death Aura is affected for every gem socketed in it linked or not.
"
WolfDallas wrote:
But how do you get around hexproof enemies?

Hi budd, check the Ascendancy node called "Profane Bloom"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info