[3.3] Deathwalker Occultist by Nemo (Death's Oath) (HC Viable on a Budged)

Hi I am a new player and I have absolutely no clue which flasks might help at this build. Maybe someone can help me? :D
What gems to up quality first for more damage? gems supporting the aura or blight?
and on the same note, what gems to put on a corruption altar first?

Cool build! But no vaal blight sucks imo... Wish there was a way to upgrade those gloves through a prophecy to include vaal blight as well.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
hi , can u update the POB link if possible? great build btw , was thinking what to play next then suddenly saw this special playstyle , if u can update with the pob then tat will be great
Not sure if thread is still alive, but according to wiki, conc. effect support doesn't work with blight anymore after the DoT change so you should use Efficacy in your gloves instead.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blight
What do u do to proc ur archane surge in the armor link? that cost 400 mana
Am I crazy? I read guides all the time for witch but I never seem to have enough mana reduction to be able to activate all the auras needed for builds I try to follow...

I'm running Discipline and Despair+Blasphemy, but if I try to use Temp Chains+Blasphemy I'll be sitting at 105% reserved mana... Is the 2nd curse not able to be activated until we hit the other reduction nodes in your Level 100 tree?
"
pinktie wrote:
Am I crazy? I read guides all the time for witch but I never seem to have enough mana reduction to be able to activate all the auras needed for builds I try to follow...

I'm running Discipline and Despair+Blasphemy, but if I try to use Temp Chains+Blasphemy I'll be sitting at 105% reserved mana... Is the 2nd curse not able to be activated until we hit the other reduction nodes in your Level 100 tree?

You could try the Heretic's Veil helmet. Gives you level 22 Blasphemy for free and reduces mana costs of Curse gems by 12%. I have a slightly different build to this one but same idea.
"
Meah5 wrote:
What do u do to proc ur archane surge in the armor link? that cost 400 mana

I don't think the Arcane Focus gets procced as it is used in elementalist type builds. It is required to provide 'Duration' to the Death Aura so that Swift Afflication and Less Duration work.
How much strength and dexterity do we need from gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info