[3.4] RF/SR Pathfinder easy Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Red Maps with all mods

BTW in current league we got access to lots of cheap t2 talismans for uber-elder encounter.

negue2 - are you sure that second effect of Soul of Arakaali works without 100% fire res? We dont stop taking DoT at all.

Thinking right now about swapping to 100% fire res with blood rage.
1) get Impresence with implicit 23lvl purity
2) move despair + blasphemy to my +2 aura gloves instead of this purity
3) Use 3l shield for blood rage + CWDT + immortal call.
4) swap topaz flask with ruby flask.
5) need to drop some passive nodes with mana regen for 100% div distillate uptime, need good belt with -charges +duration of flasks to compensait it.

As a result I will get
1) 100 fire/cold res, 91% (92% with Unnatural calm) lightning res. Right now only 30% of phys damage taken as lightning damage for me (the rest is cold/fire), so it should not be a big deal in most cases... probably. In theory I can craft elder base armour with +15/+15 cold/fire converting but it is very, very luxury.
2) near to 100% uptime of blood rage and soul of arakaali 2nd bonus.
3) still have a hp flask AND great hp regen

The only problem I see is initial activation of Blood rage. To use it manually I need to sacrifice lightning warp (need for some temple layouts) or craft shaper based sceptre with 140%+ burning damage and blood magic affix. Thats luxury too.

Last edited by barokko on Jun 28, 2018, 3:31:11 AM
"
barokko wrote:
are you sure that second effect of Soul of Arakaali works without 100% fire res? We dont stop taking DoT at all.

On the current setup the effect only activates from outside sources but since the current main goal is uber elder and there is a lot of damage over time in that fight it should be active most of the time.

Otherwise some great ideas. Let me know if you find a good combination.
"
negue2 wrote:
"
barokko wrote:
are you sure that second effect of Soul of Arakaali works without 100% fire res? We dont stop taking DoT at all.

On the current setup the effect only activates from outside sources but since the current main goal is uber elder and there is a lot of damage over time in that fight it should be active most of the time.

Hmmmm... You said that Arakaali activates only from outsite sources, but I read on reddit that 2 mounths ago ppl used cwdt+blood rage to activate it.

So, I went outside town and made some tests, monitoring my life regen parameter:
1) Tried to use Blood + Immortal + CWDT. Life regen did not change on immortal activation at all. Fail
2) Tried to activate RF and wait until it ends. Life regen did not change after RF ends. Fail (win?)
3) Just got into enemie's caustic cloud and wait until DoT ends. Aaaand... life regen did not change at all!

So Im confused right now. How does it works.
Last edited by barokko on Jun 28, 2018, 4:15:25 AM
"
barokko wrote:

Hmmmm... You said that Arakaali activates only from outsite sources, but I read on reddit that 2 mounths ago ppl used cwdt+blood rage to activate it.

I'm not saying you cant activate arakaali yourself, only that the build doesn't do it in the current setup.
iirc the recovery increase from that is not shown in the character defensive window.
"
negue2 wrote:
"
barokko wrote:

I'm not saying you cant activate arakaali yourself, only that the build doesn't do it in the current setup.
iirc the recovery increase from that is not shown in the character defensive window.

Ah, okey, understood. But how we can activate arakaali from outside source, if we are constanlty under the RF DoT wich should prevent rising event "stopped taking damage over time" even if outside DoT effect ended?

UPD:
Made syntetic test with stopwatch in my hands - yes, looks like arakaali works with blood rage + immortal call. But just reactivating blood rage every 4 sec does not work (some ppl on reddit said that just CWDT+Blood Rage is enougth to trigger arakaali)
Last edited by barokko on Jun 28, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
Dont have much currency right now so I testes blood rage with only coppurted imprecense and some skill points swapping.

Its working - ran t16 temple, t16 chimera, some t15 maps and I pesonally feel myself ok with it, buuut... it is hard to sustain flasks without dropped Arcane Chemistry and Primal Spirit.
So I need to return them and use Watcher's Eye with +10% MoM with clarity buff.

With Shaper, Arcane Chemistry, Primal Spirit and Clarity (but without Quick Recovery nodes) I have 41.7 mana regen plus 58.3 from distillate. So I need 41.7+58.3 = 100 mana degen from blood rage.

100/0.04/0.4 + 60 (clarity reserve with blood magic) = 6310+ hp needed. I already have 82% phys convert with my shield and I feel like its enougth so purity/clarity eye should be ok. Buuut the only place for clarity gem - in crafted scepter with blood magic affix, and I sadly loose lighrning warp in that case.

The alternative is dropping Shaper node

in that case:
(26.8 + 58.3)/0.04/0.03 = 7091+ hp needed to sustain divination distillate. Can use purity/purity eye in that case but we need 2 more skill points and loose 1% life regen.

PS: Also to sustain distillate during Immortal call procs I took one Reduced Mana Reservation Node, maybe there is better solutions, idk.
Yo people, I just wanted to come here and say this.

This league i've done again this build, and i managed to kill Uberelder at the first try (died 3-4 times).
Thanks to the talisman, the shaper balls aren't oneshot anymore... though i fear the next league we won't be able to see them again.

The only real problem i had in that fight is the degen. Even with 99% cold res, the cold degen hurts.. and the degen of the propagator is crazy because of the long duration of the fight. I dont know what to do to counter them; i dont know how to improve the dps i have, especially for taking down faster the propagators. Sadly, the stone golem is useless since it dies istantly.
I used the SR lv 21. The only thing that would help is the enchantment. Any other tips regarding the damage?
I admit, i need to learn the fight and to learn to check more often when VRF is ready. I used only 2 times in this fight, and the second time i died because i used it while in half life, and took right after a second a shaper ball out from nowhere.
Though its fucking hard to check flasks, the life, the shaper balls, the vaal righteous fire...

Anyway im just glad i've killed it. And, to be honest, my gear isn't great, so it can be improved with good investment.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jul 18, 2018, 8:10:27 AM
Any plans for an update on this build for delve?
It was the most fun/smooth build i ever played, never thankd you for that so
"
mufumo wrote:
Any plans for an update on this build for delve?
It was the most fun/smooth build i ever played, never thankd you for that so

Hey,
thanks.
The build works pretty much the same as before, there are only small changes to the templar part of the passive tree.

I'll update the main page in a week or two.
Hello, I did try your build at delve from the pastebin link. But the tree and the pastebin link is different trees. I did follow the tree on pastebin but I am wondering one thing. How does it go to 20% stronger auras? I only get it to 19 with the jewel.
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Last edited by Rakutsi on Sep 4, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info