Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.2.1 Patch Notes

So many fixes and additions.
Worst legue of all time.
Im allready done with legue - bored of usless farming of usless beasts...
SC legues V
"
Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.

This really sucks. With the absolute garbage spawn rate of legendary beasts, and the seeming weighted influence over which beast actually spawns, I have gone the entirety league up to this point without seeing a ton of specific legendary-exclusive mobs (While getting a metric tons of duplicates. Maybe it's luck?). BUT HEY I GUESS I HAVE THREE MONTHS LEFT TO COMPLETE IT SO I GUESS I CAN'T COMPLAIN. Bah, thought I'd be done with this league early.
Last edited by Atzros on Mar 14, 2018, 10:49:47 PM
"
Atzros wrote:
"
Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.

This really sucks. With the absolute garbage spawn rate of legendary beasts, and the seeming weighted influence over which beast actually spawns, I have gone the entirety league up to this point without seeing a ton of specific legendary-exclusive mobs (While getting a metric tons of duplicates. Maybe it's luck?). BUT HEY I GUESS I HAVE THREE MONTHS LEFT TO COMPLETE IT SO I GUESS I CAN'T COMPLAIN

wow!! you must not value your time
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Atzros wrote:
"

This really sucks. With the absolute garbage spawn rate of legendary beasts, and the seeming weighted influence over which beast actually spawns, I have gone the entirety league up to this point without seeing a ton of specific legendary-exclusive mobs (While getting a metric tons of duplicates. Maybe it's luck?). BUT HEY I GUESS I HAVE THREE MONTHS LEFT TO COMPLETE IT SO I GUESS I CAN'T COMPLAIN

wow!! you must not value your time

I like my challenge totems, but I'm not sure I can stomach this league.
At this point I think this whole league was just a bet they made while drinking. The goal was to see how much bullshi* they could get people to swallow and ask for more.

Nets, still there, you dont really need currency or maps.

More beasts, nah, you can keep collecting trash yellow ones.

3 recipes used in over 300, so hey, heres some more recipes for you.

Crashes and the servers being on fire in general, um, we fixed a visual glitch on 1 of tora's missions, that should cover it.
So rare things are still insanely rare, causing you to either grind your ass off like this game is your job, or rely on the luck of others and balance the game around trading. Again.

You could buff the spawn/drop rate of the rarest things in the game by 1000% and there would be no downside. But you won't, because this game is a glorified lottery.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
You can now trade Beasts with other players. Just buy a Bestiary Orb from Einhar and then use it on a specific Beast in your Menagerie. The resultant item can then be listed on trade sites and traded to other players via the secure trade screen. To let the monster out of the item, just right-click it. Adding a beast to your Menagerie this way does not grant progress towards the "Complete the Bestiary" challenge.

So people who wants to complete this challenge will now resort to capturing the beast in the wild from strangers in chat 820 & possibly got scam. I thought this is the same reason you're trying to prevent why you make the beast trade-able in the first place? This league has too many fails in all levels, your decision now becomes reactive rather than planned.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Ashriel wrote:
So rare things are still insanely rare, causing you to either grind your ass off like this game is your job, or rely on the luck of others and balance the game around trading. Again.

You could buff the spawn/drop rate of the rarest things in the game by 1000% and there would be no downside. But you won't, because this game is a glorified lottery.

it always has been, you know this obv from all your supporter packs

i believe your true problem with the clown league is something else.........................

wonder what it is
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
If this is anything like Abyss league, you'll admit 2 weeks before the league expires that there was a problem with red beast spawn rates, and only then do something about it. I guess it's already too late to matter anyway, since the majority of players have stopped caring due to such poor implementation (which was pointed out before launch).
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Thank you GGG but this Fix was not a priority for most .. We just asked a little more legendary beast in map and the drop Map and alchemy normal (yes it was nerf, we know), and also increased at least the appearance of specific Bosses of this league ...
Well, it does not matter you've got so used to excellence that we've become demanding too.
In any case I would have the patch to replay the league but it will be without me, I stay in standart is better.
Good day to all and at the next league I hope!!!
Last edited by NeoG on Mar 14, 2018, 11:19:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info