3.2.1 Patch Notes

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
get the nets out of our inventory and I'll give the league another chance.

seems totally reasonable to quit a league over 2 inventory spaces. assuming you carry necro nets.
"Einhar's capture dialogue no longer plays 100% of the time."

thank christ. . .
@GGG

Does this patch fix the bug where selecting a net type in town displays the confirmation message, but does not actually change your selected net? I did not see this in the patch notes, but it is a known issue.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
get the nets out of our inventory and I'll give the league another chance.

Why? You only need one type, two if you want a few necromancy. No worse than carrying portal or wisdom scrolls
I don't know mate im farming a whole day and at the end of the day i craft like 5-6 recipes they all are garbage tier uniques , the only good recipe i see is the remove prophecy.

Feels kinda dissapointing , adding talismans is nice but why stop here , add legacy leaguestones and this league might make a 360 else this league feels just like a nice addon compared to the other major leagues.
And SST still being a shitty skill, this skill needs a rework or buff it.
Seriously you guys are the best.
twitch.tv/whoisfuskee
Come hang out with me sometime, fellow Exile.
When can i marry Oni?
Would it be possible to add Ctrl+C support for beasts in the blood altar (and not just for items)? I'd love to be able to provide tools to detect the properties of beasts and what recipes they could be used for so that people don't waste them on lower tier recipes.
What another patch, come on GGG no more patches. I feel like you guys spend too much time patching the game and not enough time releasing MTX for me to spend my points on. I want more MTX , stop spending your resources on patching the game , gosh.... I want more shiny mtx, who cares about patching... take my money now!!!!!...

Else where in wreaclast, some poor sap is crying about to many MTX releases.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info