Xbox One 3.2.0b Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.2.0b Patch Notes

• Added "Necromancy Nets", a relatively rare net that can revive beasts, capturing them in the process. This is useful for characters that have difficulty capturing beasts before they die, but its rarity means that it can't be relied upon as the sole method of capture for these characters. (This patch doesn't include support for reviving monsters that have been shattered, exploded or otherwise had their corpse removed. We're working on this.)
  • Beastcrafting recipes that make an unidentified rare item or a rare item with a specific mod now require one fewer rare beast.
  • Fixed four high-end Beastcrafting recipes that were previously unobtainable.
  • Flasks now refill after a Beastcrafting fight ends.
  • Summon Phantasm on Kill Support no longer supports Manifest Dancing Dervish.
  • "Strong Rope Nets and Simple Iron Nets now cost Portal Scrolls rather than Orbs of Transmutation.
  • Reinforced Iron Nets and Strong Iron Nets now cost Orbs of Transmutation, rather than Orbs of Alteration."
  • Monsters with the Putrid Flight Bestiary mod now use their Vulture Bombing skill more frequently.
  • Binding a skill over your Throw Net button while in a town or hideout will now revert that binding to Throw Net when you leave town.
  • Sextant information now displays correctly on top of other Atlas information. It now also displays regardless of where you are zoomed in.
  • Divination Cards are now sorted alphabetically in the Trade Market user interface.
  • Updated the Neversink item filters to the latest versions.
  • Fixed a bug where unlocking additional Cartographer's Sextants on your Atlas required unique Maps to be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where Scorching Ray totems did not stack their damage correctly with other Scorching Ray totems.
  • Fixed a bug where Bestiary Aspect skills could be crafted onto Flasks and Jewels.
  • Fixed a bug where some areas were unable to spawn Legendary Beasts.
  • Fixed a bug where Stairs to the next area would not open if a beast was captured in the Oba's Cursed Trove unique map.
  • Fixed a bug where Maker of Mires in the Hallowed Ground unique map would not lose his immunity buff if Balah, Duke was captured.
  • Fixed a bug where statues were unable to come to life if the Basilisk was captured.
  • Fixed a bug where Vilenta was able to escape her arena. Stay Vilenta, stay.
  • Fixed a bug where the "x% more Spell Fire Damage" from Herald of Ash was not applying to Damage over Time effects applied by skills such as Scorching Ray.
  • Fixed a bug where some Prophecies did not complete if you captured, rather than killed, the target.
  • Fixed a bug where the weapon swap buttons would not visually change when swapping between weapons.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur while Summon Phantasm on Kill was socketed in The Dancing Dervish.
  • Fixed a rare client crash that could occur when the final boss of Act 10 and its Endgame Map counterpart used its Flame Breath skill. This skill had been disabled in a previous patch to prevent this from happening. It will be re-enabled in this patch.
  • Fixed a bug where one of the Ape varieties would not attack the player and could not be attacked by the player during beastcrafting.
  • Fixed many strange behaviours when navigating the various Bestiary tabs.
  • Fixed an issue where some text in the Bestiary was overlapping with the Bestiary page's title.
  • Improved the control legends and highlighting for the Bestiary and the Blood Altar menus.
  • Fixed a bug where using the Filter function of the Blood Altar would prevent you from being able to scroll through the panel.
  • Fixed a bug which could cause a black box to appear on the Ascendancy tree while selecting Ascendancy passives.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur while entering Saqawal's Roost.
  • Fixed various instance crashes.
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2018, 6:19:34 PM
Thx

Could you please consider to make some kind of mark, prefix or anything, for xbox specific changes, this would make this much more interesting. I think 95% of us already read the 3.2.0b patchnotes on pc, so the main question is always, what did they do xbox specific, like tradeboard updates or our specific bugs. Performance, crashes. I think you get what I am trying to say. Or split the list in like content update and platform specific. I would really love that.
Last edited by Ant___ on Mar 14, 2018, 8:03:02 PM
Here are the Xbox specific changes:
* Binding a skill over your Throw Net button while in a town or hideout will now revert that binding to Throw Net when you leave town.
* Sextant information now displays correctly on top of other Atlas information. It now also displays regardless of where you are zoomed in.
* Divination Cards are now sorted alphabetically in the Trade Market user interface.
* Updated the Neversink item filters to the latest versions.
* Fixed a bug where one of the Ape varieties would not attack the player and could not be attacked by the player during beastcrafting.
* Fixed many strange behaviours when navigating the various Bestiary tabs.
* Fixed an issue where some text in the Bestiary was overlapping with the Bestiary page's title.
* Improved the control legends and highlighting for the Bestiary and the Blood Altar menus.
* Fixed a bug where using the Filter function of the Blood Altar would prevent you from being able to scroll through the panel.
* Fixed a bug which could cause a black box to appear on the Ascendancy tree while selecting Ascendancy passives.
* Fixed a client crash that could occur while entering Saqawal's Roost.
Last edited by MidSpeck on Mar 14, 2018, 8:05:32 PM
"
MidSpeck wrote:
Here are the Xbox specific changes:
* Binding a skill over your Throw Net button while in a town or hideout will now revert that binding to Throw Net when you leave town.
* Sextant information now displays correctly on top of other Atlas information. It now also displays regardless of where you are zoomed in.
* Divination Cards are now sorted alphabetically in the Trade Market user interface.
* Updated the Neversink item filters to the latest versions.
* Fixed a bug where one of the Ape varieties would not attack the player and could not be attacked by the player during beastcrafting.
* Fixed many strange behaviours when navigating the various Bestiary tabs.
* Fixed an issue where some text in the Bestiary was overlapping with the Bestiary page's title.
* Improved the control legends and highlighting for the Bestiary and the Blood Altar menus.
* Fixed a bug where using the Filter function of the Blood Altar would prevent you from being able to scroll through the panel.
* Fixed a bug which could cause a black box to appear on the Ascendancy tree while selecting Ascendancy passives.
* Fixed a client crash that could occur while entering Saqawal's Roost.

Thx for the effort, but yeah those were now kinda short patchnotes. I mean they have to edit the notes anyway and probably start with the pc ones they already have. So it should be like 0 effort for them to mark additional changes somehow. 3.2.0 for example was a bit bigger but the notes were just as mixed.
Wtf happened!? All of my characters are gone! Fix this please!

Gamertag: Arastreet
All my characters are gone too!!
same, all characters, and all items/stash tabs/cosmetic items.... all gone...
GT - JesusJayde

"
jimmyp160 wrote:
Wtf happened!? All of my characters are gone! Fix this please!

Gamertag: Arastreet

Seeing same thing patch hadn’t installed yet but letting you in, trying to get my Xbox to update
Mine as well.

MrWilsonCad gamertag

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info