Videos of the Combined Sin and Innocence Microtransactions

its col and all, shame you fixed the odds so badly there is almost no way to get it unless one spend a small fortune on this shit
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Very nice sets. I tried, I really tried...But from dozens of boxes I got 70% duplicates, pets and head attachements, 25% hideout deco and Innocence chest + head, which are probably the worst parts of all boxes. I wish GGG would let us do something about the crazy amount of worthless duplicates:X
Why change anything when these addicts just keep maxing their credit cards every month trying to get the full chain bikini.

Gacha boxes are the global warming of online games, once they show up things only get worse. Devs get a taste for that insane cash flow and their focus quickly goes from improving the game to improving the cash shop.

White knight all you want but if you've actually played any other f2p game you know this is true.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 14, 2018, 5:08:19 AM
GGG gonna need approval to sell products of a gambling nature pretty soon..

Pokies Of Exile!
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Last edited by Damoochie on Mar 14, 2018, 5:52:55 AM
nice......i'll not buy a single thing anymore until you guys can fix a simple bug like oba's cursed trove map...
There should be a vendor somewhere (maybe in Sarn), that takes duplicates!
So you can turn in your horde of duplicates!

Like 3 Sin boots = 1 innocence Boot.

Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Looks nice, I just wish the cosmetics weren't stuck in lootboxes. It makes me sad that one of my favorite developer is pivoting towards more of them :(
IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
I wish I can combine citizens... I have enough Oriath citizen corpses to fill a Cemetery map... Yeah... :|
The sword looks awesome, but it's not really a shortsword. And with that note, can we please get a cool looking shortsword soon? I know a lot of us would love that! Running around with swords, longer than our legs, looks kinda funky tbh. Especially in fast attacking builds.
About time for Dark Pact and Abyssal Cry to get some love?
In Germany the regulating authority are validating if lootboxes in computer games are gambling and therefore subject to strict regulation. They seriously consider a full ban.

I think, there is nothing more to add...

Sources (in German):
https://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/webwelt/article173165689/Lootboxen-Wie-Computerspiele-suechtig-und-schliesslich-arm-machen.html
http://www.gameswirtschaft.de/politik/lootbox-gluecksspiel-jugendschutz-landesmedienanstalten/
http://www.gamestar.de/artikel/lootboxen-als-gluecksspiel-das-sagt-der-anwalt,3321951.html
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info