Videos of the Combined Sin and Innocence Microtransactions

"
Oscer wrote:
The whole set looks amazing, these are the best wings - ever.

Yeah looks like they learned how to do the combo correctly. The fire and ice combo looked awful. The prortal and cloak kida suck, but the armor and everything else is really well done. Not since the Grandmaster selection have I seen something that looks so damn good.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
You really gotta do something with dupes having an item x4 makes me wanna puke.

It just makes me not want to buy lootboxes anymore. :(
Good thing all this stuff looks like crap or else I would be mad that it's impossible to get any of it.
Can we please have a big Map device in our hideout?

or at least make the portals not overlap!!!

useless to have nice looking portals if they allways look shit because they overlap
Sets look fancy and all, but this gambling thing you pushing so hard is very ugly. I was happy to spend some money on this game, but can't support this loot boxing cancer.
Lootboxes are fine to me. But they really should change the chances after getting duped items or make a sort of exchange function while getting doubles. Having 6 the same gloves is so freaking useless. It is the same with other lootboxes. I have like 5 anger aura MXT from the fire lootboxes. Really, what should I do with those? Somehow it makes me feel angry and scammed.
"

I have 28 supporter titles to pick from but I can't display them in a nice way. I asked for little signature boxes instead of these massive, cluttery sidebar things years ago. Did I get them? Of course not

they're working on it but i guess there were too few high value suporters to make it worth. that's based on chris' comment on reddit about how many players bought the lightning scorpion full price before ggg sold it for half price.

i'm not happy about mtx boxes either but i can imagjne a company has to provide a viable financing scheme to giants like microsoft or tencent before they decide to play with you.

relying on players supporting the game freely definitely isn't.
there were times ggg promised to never get dependend on a distributor though. good old times.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Lootboxes are fine to me. But they really should change the chances after getting duped items or make a sort of exchange function while getting doubles. Having 6 the same gloves is so freaking useless. It is the same with other lootboxes. I have like 5 anger aura MXT from the fire lootboxes. Really, what should I do with those? Somehow it makes me feel angry and scammed.

see it like having played the lottery and having just pulled a blank. makes it easier to cope with. or do it like me and stop at the first double item.

you still got better off than those weiirdos who supported full price for the mtx. what an achievement1!
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
The effect is neat but mistery box costs more in the end than waiting for a sales on the whole armor as the single pieces are not discounted conveniently so it's harder to complete a set afterward.
Last edited by MIK0 on Mar 15, 2018, 3:38:15 PM
feels like the herald should have a combination :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info