[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

"
Spottednoble wrote:
"
arcylite wrote:
"
anatolis wrote:
Stupid question... but i can't figure it out... why desecrate?

- Edit : NVM found the answer :)

So what's the answer? Cuz I still don't know :D

It lets you make corpses when there aren't any available. It's great for bossing so that you can use Flesh/Bone/Spirit Offering on demand. It also has the greatest utility once you start using Raise Spectre. You can grab a low-level mob like the Carnage Chieftan from Act 2 (he's great for buffing your minions with Frenzy Charges), and still make him useful in higher-level maps by using Desecrate. When you take a low-level Carnage Chieftan Spectre to a higher level map, it adds the Carnage Chieftan to the table of corpses which Desecrate can spawn on a given map (otherwise Desecrate only spawns corpses of the mobs that spawn on the map). So you spam Desecrate until you get some Carnage Chieftan corpses. Then you raise those, and their level matches the level of the map or the level of your Desecrate Gem (whichever is lower).

Hope this helps. :)

Ah yea thanks:D I keep forgeting about the bone offering because most of the time I don't need it (still doing low tier maps).
"
Reaper2507 wrote:
Im finaly finished with testing and building and that is what my build finaly looks

Bloodmagic enchantment Minindamage Zepter with Specteres and Zombies (easy recastlabe meatshields)
With Minionlife Support (they dont die very often anyway^^)

Mobility for teleport in the ring and therefore moved Animated guardin into Shield for further Survivability (it died to often :()

And as clearspeedenhancement i added Animate Weapon into the "CastWhileChaneling" setup
10 Animated Weapons while mapping helps a lot^^

Mate,

Any suggestions if i drop lightning warp (dont realy feel like i need it) and animated weapon (usualy skells do the job before the weapons). What woul you use instead?
well Lightning Wrap is only for convinience like shortcuts and co.. and there it really is helpful once or twice per map

The Animated Weapons are truly a nice addition but if you want to skip them entirely?
Get a +2/+3 Ring add Animated Guardian in it..
Add The clarity in the Armor (5L is enugh) and get a nice 3L in the shield like
Fortify+Chilcharge+FasterAttacks for movement

But there is really not much else i could think of^^
Feel free do get your own ideas ^^
MAYBE CWDT Lvl20 - Zombies - Immortal Call <-- Replacing the one Zombi in the Zepter autocast them while playing and then getting one Supportgem for the Spectres like minion speed

LAST BUT NOT LEAST-- Maybe a Nice Frostwall- FasterCasting - Flamedash would be fanzy too Creating Frostwalls to protect yourself from stuff and direkt your minions to attack what you want^^

Getting +1Curse from Ring and adding a 2. curse to "CastWhileChanneling" would although be viable

Maybe something important though to mention is the CWDT Setup in the boots is special

The Levels are specificly set up to hafe a HIGH ProcRate with High skill values instead of hafing all Gems Max Level
The Damage Treshhold is 2000 instead of 3000 funfact is you deal passiv firedamage this way and therefor have elemental equilibrium without casting it against enemys who harm you with mele
Last edited by Reaper2507 on Jun 27, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
TY mate, i will try that.

I pretty much only have trouble with uber atziri, especialy trio

character is nearing its final form as far as gear goes. Boots are very hard to replace so it may take a long time to replace them. Other than that its mostly jewels with good corrupts and gems, and a bone helmet with the +"socketed gems supported by minion damage/%minion damage"

Considering using curse on hit with vuln instead of blasphemy and using an amulet with +1 skeleton instead, and possibly hungry loop with zombies or spectres.
Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jun 28, 2018, 5:05:10 AM
"

character is nearing its final form as far as gear goes. Boots are very hard to replace so it may take a long time to replace them. Other than that its mostly jewels with good corrupts and gems, and a bone helmet with the +"socketed gems supported by minion damage/%minion damage"

Considering using curse on hit with vuln instead of blasphemy and using an amulet with +1 skeleton instead, and possibly hungry loop with zombies or spectres.

Thanks dude, now i have to dump all my currency into a staff like yours ._.
In all seriousness though; that setup looks far more efficient than Femurs. I'm currently running with a 1h with the increased minion damage and a lvl 25 vaal skelly skin of the loyal. It's insane amounts of damage.
Great build, i usually don't post anything on threads but i wanted to let everyone enjoying this build know that it is indeed endgame ready i cleared shaper deathless 5 days into the league and Uber atziri 6 days in. This is my second league i've played the game for and the first leauge i've attempted Uber elder on i bricked one set learning the fight and downed him the second time. So the build is 100% uber elder possible with practice. I ended up switched some things around being dropping kaoms heart for a 6L belly and use 2 solar guards dropping mistress of sacrafice and commander of darkness for Soul reaver and puppet master. I use kaoms roots for endgame content to keep my HP high im sitting around 7.4k with roots and Belly here was my gear set up for Uber elder.

The debate with the 1h/2h minion damage items i still think that femurs with the build set up i have works much better since for each specter you have you gain an additional 8-12% Minion damage per specter
aswell as all the skellys giving your specs a huge cast speed buff. this change makes both bossing and clear speed CRAZY i can run through t16 maps deathless i also switched bone offering for flesh

Thanks Catharsis for the great build idea!
Last edited by seth123888 on Jun 28, 2018, 6:06:34 PM
Great build cheers for this as been really enjoying playing this as my first league.

I have cleared all t1-10 maps and a couple of T11 ,killing elder and guardians in the process.

I need help to sort my gear out, I have 2ex but just not sure where to use them so any help is great.

thank in advance

Zoxy
"
Yetisam wrote:
Great build cheers for this as been really enjoying playing this as my first league.

I have cleared all t1-10 maps and a couple of T11 ,killing elder and guardians in the process.

I need help to sort my gear out, I have 2ex but just not sure where to use them so any help is great.

thank in advance

Zoxy

I would invest in some 20/20 gems
Hello there, i'm starting to enjoy this build even tho it is a bit slow, my first time trying a summoner build. Any idea where i should upgrade my gear next? i got a few ex to spend.

Spoiler

Any advice would be awesome as i'm really starting to like playing summoner :)

┻━┻︵╰(‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info