[3.3] Pure Skeleton Warriors Summoner, 1.9M Shaper DPS (Videos Inside)

Are there any particular pantheon you suggest using? Or with the build is it pretty much up to the user? Loving the build so far. I just finished the acts, and started mapping/leveling up.
"
aguglisp wrote:
Curious why Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy over Puppet Master?

Looks like the relevant bonuses are

20% increased skill effect duration and your offerings affect you at 50%

vs

20% Minion movement speed, 30% minion duration, 12% attack speed, and 30% increased minion damage.

Thanks for the build, I'm enjoying it.

Just looking at Mistress of Sacrifice it gives you 40% more minion damage when you consume a corpse vs 30% damage when using a minion skill. I also assume that the Flesh Offering skill consumes corpses in an aoe area. If so that is +2% to attack speed per corpse. So if you consume 6 corpses then that equals the 12% attack speed of Puppet Master. That is the biggest comparison to the two that I can see.
"
Acideyez wrote:
"
aguglisp wrote:

vs

20% Minion movement speed, 30% minion duration, 12% attack speed, and 30% increased minion damage.

Just looking at Mistress of Sacrifice it gives you 40% more minion damage when you consume a corpse vs 30% damage when using a minion skill. I also assume that the Flesh Offering skill consumes corpses in an aoe area. If so that is +2% to attack speed per corpse. So if you consume 6 corpses then that equals the 12% attack speed of Puppet Master. That is the biggest comparison to the two that I can see.

Plus the defensive bonuses YOU get from the offering.
Oi!

I just wanted to say, thanks for this build.

For me this is the first time I killed all guardians (corrupted) and the shaper. Before this, I was just playing build for lols, but with this one I saw the damage potential and took advantage of it.

If anyone is interested, here's my gear:

Spoiler

Thanks again!
"
Acideyez wrote:
"
aguglisp wrote:

vs

Actually if you look closer it doesn't give you 40% minion damage, it gives you "40% increased damage if you have consumed a corpse recently" that 40% damage is useless because the Necro doesn't do any damage directly.
"
Acideyez wrote:
Are there any particular pantheon you suggest using? Or with the build is it pretty much up to the user? Loving the build so far. I just finished the acts, and started mapping/leveling up.

Whichever you want, I like Solaris and the minor one that slows enemies attacks when they hit you.

"
aguglisp wrote:

vs

Mistress is for self defense, since I use bone offering most of the time.
The damage from puppet master doesn't really matter because the skeletons already carve through everything in the game like cake.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Hi thanks for your build, how you sustain mana plz ? becasue with blasphemy , clarity and hatred, i have only 74 mana, so ?

Thx
"
Mystrielle wrote:
Hi thanks for your build, how you sustain mana plz ? becasue with blasphemy , clarity and hatred, i have only 74 mana, so ?

Thx

It says in the guide if you read:

You won't have enough mana to repeatedly cast Summon Skeletons.

And don't level clarity.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 20, 2018, 3:17:27 AM
Thanks for this great build! Just managed to down Uber Elder with this build!

Changes made for the Uber Elder fight:

1. Switched the boots for Kaom's Roots just for the Uber Elder fight, removing the Ball Lightning links. 2. Replaced Temporal Chains with Desecrate since Desecrate was originally with the Ball Lightning 4-link
3. Took Puppet Master branch instead of Mistress of Sacrifice
4. Switched from Bone to Flesh Offering

Character name: JonSnowWarnedYouAboutUs

Good luck to all other users of this build!!
"
Thanks for this great build! Just managed to down Uber Elder with this build!

Changes made for the Uber Elder fight:

1. Switched the boots for Kaom's Roots just for the Uber Elder fight, removing the Ball Lightning links. 2. Replaced Temporal Chains with Desecrate since Desecrate was originally with the Ball Lightning 4-link
3. Took Puppet Master branch instead of Mistress of Sacrifice
4. Switched from Bone to Flesh Offering

Character name: JonSnowWarnedYouAboutUs

Good luck to all other users of this build!!

Do you think changes 3 and 4 made the build overall better, or were those specifically for the UE fight?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info