[3.3] Ngamahu's Cyclone Raider // All Content + Videos - Added Scion Version (new)

Videos

Fluff (chancing a Shaped HH)

Spoiler

All Videos are from 3.2

Red Elder

T16 Chimera // Full Run

T16 Phoenix // Full Run

T16 Hydra // Full Run (old Gear)

T15 Sunken City // Full Run (old Gear)

T14 Shaped Wastepool // Full Run with Headhunter

more Videos with better Quality coming soon.

Required Uniques
Spoiler

Core Mechanics + Stats

Spoiler
Xophs Blood and the Axe gives us 100% Physical to Fire conversion, also we stack a ton of penetration, which lets us melt everything, including Bosses.

37% from Fire Pen
20% from the Axe
10% from the Amulet
8% from Lava Lash (passive)

Here are some Stats in Hideout. (Low Level Gems avg. 15)

Molten Burst

Cyclone

Defence

Passive Tree/Bandits/Ascension + Scion Version (New)
Spoiler
Lvl93 Tree

Lvl100 Tree

Passive Tree without Xophs Blood

Path of Building

Bandits > Kill all
Ascension > Raider > Way of the Poacher >Avatar of the Slaughter > Quartz Infusion > Avatar of the Veil

3.3 Incusrion Scion Update

Slayer/Raider

PoB Link

https://pastebin.com/HCcdY2Kr

Lvl91 Tree

Bandits > Kill all

Current Gear (Incursion League)
Spoiler

Old Gear (Bestiary League)
Spoiler

No you do not have to use Loreweave, it's just a personal favorite because you get free Int, Ele Damage, max Res and Flat DMG, it's easy to Color and overall a great solution.
Other Viable Chests would be Belly of the Beast,Bronns Lithe, Daressos or a Rare Chest with High Life/Resistance.

For the Helmet, Devoto's is the best option here, but a Rare Helmet with High Life/Res is a decent replacement, same goes for Gloves, Tombfist is great (the most aggresive option) but if you're struggling with Res and Life, get a Rare Pair with Life/Res/Attackspeed/Phys/Fire Damage.

The Best Boots Option would be Darkray Vectors corrupted with +1 Frenzy Charges, but if you can get your hands on Boots with High Life/Res and a good Lab enchant like Attackspeed or Leech thats fine too.

For Rings, High Life/Resistance and if possible high Elemental Damage, Flat Physical/Fire Damage.

Belt, Stygian Base would be best for the free Socket, but a Leather Belt with Life/Res/Elemental Damage is a great option aswell.

Currently playing around with The Retch and double corrupted Cyclopean Coil.

Flasks
Spoiler

Dying Sun is luxury for Endgame but a insane Dmg Boost thanks to the +2 Projectiles and Cyclone feels smoother due to the increased Aoe, replacement for Dying Sun would be a Flask like this.

Wise Oak is necessary and can't be replaced, the penetration is key, make sure your fire resistance is highest!

Int/Mana Problems? + Jewels
Spoiler

Put your Fertile Mind here
Spoiler

A Jewel with % Blind on Hit is a Huge QoL Upgrade for Endgame Bosses

Spoiler

For the Mana issue I went with a +2 Mana on Hit Jewel

Spoiler

Endgame Watchers Eye?

Spoiler

General Stats you want on your Jewels
Spoiler
Life
Flat Physical Damage
Flat Fire Damage
%Fire Damage
%Physical Damage
%Phyiscal 2Hand Damage
%2Hand-Attackspeed
%Area Damage
%Projectile Damage
%Res if needed

Gem Setup/Links

Axe Setup
Spoiler
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Concentrated Effect
Added Fire Damage
Fire Penetration
Elemental Damage with Attacks

Physical Projectile Attack Damage

Currently using Elemental Focus instead of Added Fire Dmg

Chest Links
Spoiler
6Link
Cyclone
Fortify
Added Fire Damage
Fire Penetration
Melee Physical Damage

theres alot of diffrent gem options for the Chest, here are a few Options;

Cyclone
Fire Penetration
Melee Physical Damage

Elemental Focus
Concentraded Effect

For Mapping, swap Conc Effect for Inc. Aoe and put Fortify in your Leap Slam Setup
If you run a 5 Link, cut Fire Penetration.

Currently Using this Setup;

Cyclone
Melee Phyiscal Damage
Fortify

Combustion
Inc Aoe

Other Links
Spoiler
Cast When Damage Taken + Increased Duration + Immortal Call + Enfeeble/Flammability
Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Blood Magic + Fortify
Increased Duration + Vaal Grace/Vaal Haste

Aura/Herald Setup
Spoiler

Herald of Ash + Blaspehmy/Enfeeble or Flammability.
If you have the currency and want to get the most out of your gear you can invest into Gloves with Ele Weakness on Hit, then you can drop your Blasphemy setup and Run Herald of Ash + Anger.
Spoiler

Leveling

Spoiler

I would not recommend going Cyclone early unless you skill to Mana Leech and got the +2 Mana to Attack Jewel, get Life Nodes first in the Tree then go towards Resolute Technique, followed up by all the Damage/Frenzy Charge Nodes.

Molten Strike/Cleave if you want to go Melee or Split Arrow for Range Leveling, at lv 28 feel Free to take Cyclone. (do not run Blasphemy or Anger) only Herald of Ash or you will have Mana problems regardless if you have the Jewel/Leech Node.

List of good level Uniques (uncompleted)
Spoiler

For Mapping, you can do any Mod besides Ele Reflect, if you're looking for a pure Bosskiller this Build is not for you, theres cheaper and faster Builds out there, what you get with this Build is a incredible fast Mapping Build with decent Bossfarming, Jack of all trades, master of none.. well besides Mapping.

Feel free to ask any Questions.

Changelog:
Spoiler

Major Skill Tree Update + 3.3 / League Update
Added Scion Tree
Changed bunch of Links
Added more viable Items

Last edited by Laysher on Jun 22, 2018, 4:50:12 PM
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
Nice. i remebmer playing Cyclone Ngahmhu raider back in breach league. was amazing fun. Im gonna make a new char and try your build. How is the build without the amulet? Cause i cant afford it right now but will in the near future.
"
MarkeMarke wrote:
Nice. i remebmer playing Cyclone Ngahmhu raider back in breach league. was amazing fun. Im gonna make a new char and try your build. How is the build without the amulet? Cause i cant afford it right now but will in the near future.

It's sort of viable, if you're not planing on doing t15-16 with it without the amulet, you can spend 8 skillpoints to avatar of fire though.

and yeah, I played the build in breach too was amazing and went for it again, made a bunch of updates and changes and it's working great.
"
Laysher wrote:
"
MarkeMarke wrote:

It's sort of viable, if you're not planing on doing t15-16 with it without the amulet, you can spend 8 skillpoints to avatar of fire though.

and yeah, I played the build in breach too was amazing and went for it again, made a bunch of updates and changes and it's working great.

ill get avatar untill i can swap to the amulet for sure. off to level it now :D
wich pantheons do you use?

have you tired swapping in Chance to ignite vs slower projectiles on the axe, and elemental focus with added fire on cylone?
Last edited by MarkeMarke on Mar 15, 2018, 7:45:13 AM
"
MarkeMarke wrote:
wich pantheons do you use?

have you tired swapping in Chance to ignite vs slower projectiles on the axe, and elemental focus with added fire on cylone?

personal preference imo, at the moment im using Soul of Lunaris (fully upgraded) and Soul of Garukhan, sometimes I swap depending on Mods and Maps but usually thats my go to choice.

For the gems, no i haven't tried it, i'll give it a shot in pob later and run some numbers, but it shouldn't make a whole alot of differnce, i've tested dmg on full life, numbers go up alot but boss dmg is lacking, and for mapping my current setup runs very well, you oneshot every trash group and bosses are smooth aswell.
Hello. Do need 6 link as Ngamahu's flame ?
"
RaiJinVn wrote:
Hello. Do need 6 link as Ngamahu's flame ?

No :) you only need the 6 sockets.
hello! great build! enjoying very much, 86 lvl so far. One question - What skill points do i skip if i take 8 poits for Avatar of Fire? (i did skip acrobatics for now)
Last edited by hydradominus on Mar 19, 2018, 4:59:36 PM
"
hydradominus wrote:
hello! great build! enjoying very much, 86 lvl so far. One question - What skill points do i skip if i take 8 poits for Avatar of Fire? (i did skip acrobatics for now)

too be honest, since we are on softcore you can skip some jew sockets/life nodes for the beginning, you shouldn't skip acrobatics, but you can skip the points for phase acrobatics.

glad you're having fun with it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info