[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

"
Baldry wrote:
Love the Build it's really fun to play. i am lacking a bit singeltarget DPS but i guess i will get there after i get some more gem level.

got a watchers eye with fire damage leeched as life and 10 % MoM (i guess i got 48% MoM right?)

What should i get next as an upgrade? don't want to buy Q/leveled gems, it's wasted currency i will levle them myself.

Thanks!

Got this now, my DPS got better for sure. Next pen weapons? i can't think of anything else i could get right now (other than better jewels)

EDIT: the leech on the boots is really nice!
Last edited by Baldry on Jul 18, 2018, 3:56:31 PM
Couple of noob quesitons but what flask setup should I be using for this build? Also how are you supposed to attain an APS of much higher than 2? At this point im pushing into higher tier maps and doing very well but it's implied in OP that you should be able to reach an APS of close to 4? MY APS ATM is 2.09 not including buffs like frenzy and I'm probably only missing attack speed on 1 maybe 2 pieces of gear.

edit: forgot the mention that at my current attack speed, every now and then i start body swapping back to old corpses and i have to stop and start attacking again to reset the sequence. It's very strange and at first I thought it was happening because of lag.
Last edited by Rowlsie on Jul 20, 2018, 2:23:34 AM

Very strong Build.LVL 91 Currently 7K HP + 2.5K Mana I did HOGM with it :)
Thank you !
Last edited by edu1991 on Jul 20, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
Hi there,
I am having fun with this build !
Damage is not there yet (gems are not +20, missing volatile dead enchant and watcher's eye) but it is quite tanky as it is.
However I seem to be low on hit points, even though I tried to put life on many piece of gears (which was made more complex by my wise oak as I managed to equal the 3 res).
Here is the pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/77YN1LG4

Any tips to get more life ?
Any tips on my next upgrade ?
Any tips in general for my version of this great build ?
Many thanks !
Last edited by edessiex on Jul 20, 2018, 2:07:30 PM
the damage is really hard to get higher :( incursen bosses at around T15 are almost imposible to kill intime. i am not seeing any way to increase my damage anymore. i think the build is great, its a lot of fun. Killing high level map bosses is no problem as well but the time in incursen kills the build kinda.
I have chanced the build a bit so i am doing quite a bit more damage. I lost around 400 life but i think it's worth.

pastbin for path of build:

https://pastebin.com/XnAa7FYA

i took whispers of doom (1 more curse) and heart of flame (fire damage and fire pen)
i was able to kill T15 incursen boss (the one with the timer)

jeah i lost around 400 life taking out life nodes but i think it's worth it because i still have enfeeble up all the time

i chanced frenzy with culling and combastion to curse on hit with flammbility

you may not be able to take the points depending on your level ( i am 90 now)

Thanks for the tips and pastebin !
I will review it and check for improvements on mine.
I know that using a vaal righteous fire setup helps with the damage notably to kill the mini-boss.
And again, damage will come as I am still levelling and also could improve some of my gear.

But I am mostly looking to improve my life.

But having a similar pastebin is really helpful !
Why do you all keep unlinking your Immortal Call and Body Swap? As far as I can tell it makes absolutely no difference to anything.
"
zeruel1223 wrote:
Why do you all keep unlinking your Immortal Call and Body Swap? As far as I can tell it makes absolutely no difference to anything.

no one is doing that on purpose, because like you said it doens't do anything. i got mine like this.

"
edessiex wrote:
Thanks for the tips and pastebin !
I will review it and check for improvements on mine.
I know that using a vaal righteous fire setup helps with the damage notably to kill the mini-boss.
And again, damage will come as I am still levelling and also could improve some of my gear.

But I am mostly looking to improve my life.

But having a similar pastebin is really helpful !

I would agree normaly and i think the fire cluster can be not taken, but for high level bosses we need more damage. i tried shaper but i could not kill him. in the last phase the orbs came faster than i did damage so the whole room got covered in them.
any tipp? i used my frenzy the whole time no pause so...

i did shaper with the pastbin from my last post.

this is https://pastebin.com/1Gg6zJqk right now ( i took back vaal rf) and will try it again with this.

Thanks

EDIT: if i think about it getting a amulett with +1 curse is better than using 6 points :D i will try to get a amulet with some resi and life and reloced the point's. don't know where yet but we will see.
tried to get to the 8 per sec but it seems like impossible (even with insaity gloves and wand attackspeed nodes and berserking i didn't reach 6)

EDIT 2: i switched back to culling strike and combustion (4k dps increase on shaper) and went for selfcasting flammability. Only need it for bosses and 11 sec is quite long.
now looking for a +1 curse on amulett so i can respeck the points out

EDIT 3: i got one. now i have back my 5k hp and almost 20k dps per VD shaper (no flasks because it's a boss and almost no adds)
https://pastebin.com/vjne3Vvj
Last edited by Baldry on Jul 23, 2018, 5:05:14 PM
Hello, I recently switched my totem char to your char in standard and am really liking it. https://pastebin.com/qwdQp5n0
Can you suggest some ways to get more life/dps (changing the ammy isnt an option). Any other changes that might be needed? Also, how do I calculate my dps?

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info