[3.3] HeiroFat: the Pen Is Mightier (HC, All Content, Perm IC, Boss Killer)

We did further testing that shows conclusively that IC is not cast if it's on cd. You want to sit around 4aps (just under) unless you can push towards 8aps. There's a more detailed discussion of why on the front page.
A noob question, how do i increase APS? gem quality increase? item mods?

Sorry if this is already answered...
Ty for this build man, so far the best build i've ever played, sustain is amazing.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:

Next goal is to get Poet's Pen with Penetration corruption. Was able to get a double Anger Watcher's Eye yesterday (Pen+Fire dmg leech)

what would you value one at?

I was trying to get culling and ended up with a 9% one.

Theamazonbasin
Hi everyone, I've been following the PoB link and socketed my loreweave with the cremation setup that's in there, I just don't know when this ever would be useful?

Does anyone have a better option for a 5/6L you can run in it?
excuse my sillyness,

how is this build generating endurance charges and or power charges?

thanks in advance.

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
"
jesterx93 wrote:
excuse my sillyness,

how is this build generating endurance charges and or power charges?

thanks in advance.

From
Love the Build it's really fun to play. i am lacking a bit singeltarget DPS but i guess i will get there after i get some more gem level.

got a watchers eye with fire damage leeched as life and 10 % MoM (i guess i got 48% MoM right?)

What should i get next as an upgrade? don't want to buy Q/leveled gems, it's wasted currency i will levle them myself.

Thanks!
Hi,
What if i change the links to;
Poet 1: Unearth + GMP + Immortal Call
Poet 2: VD + Fire Pen + Conc Effect

Will it be better? coz i dont like teleporting around due to bodyswap.
Thanks! sorry i don't know how to use PoB..hehe
Just wondering, if I went with Impresence to get flammibility, what gem should I go for instead of fire pen on my Poet's pen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info