[3.2] Hierophant/Scion GC Totems - Fully Optimized COMPLETE Uber Elder down

"
IamLoco wrote:
Thanks for the guide, a lot of interesting inspirations.
I´ve killed red elder and shaper deathless witg my build and currenctly save up for some shaper stat sticks as I was unlucky crafting some myself.
Just wanted t ask you about your thoughts on 2 items that in my PoB gave me a huge increase in both dps and survivability. I don´t use cold pen in my gem setup though, Hyperthermia seems better with

For the boots,
also were a very cheap and interesting option.

Your thoughts on these?

Also, I use frostbite with spell cascade and linked it to arcane surge with faster casting. This way it proccs also higher lvls of AS and covers the whole screen with your curse. Why did you link it to flame dash?

On the items, they arnt bad, but you are going to really lack survivalbility with both of them as they dont give any life. For dps, they are good though.

On the arcane surge setup, mostly its from a lack of links as I am using 2x 2 socket abyss items.
Also, if someone wants my entire setup, contact me in game and we can work on a price, mostly done with this league for now.

Spoiler
Any1 that have tried and completed HoGM with the specc? =)
"
KopkameKopka wrote:
Any1 that have tried and completed HoGM with the specc? =)

Yeah, it actually farms it really easily, just need to practice activating each wave, backing off a bit and dropping totems. GC is way over tuned for it and generally destroys it.
How do you manage to kill demi in HoGM? Any tips? Cleared everything easy except him who is unkillabe.
"
KopkameKopka wrote:
How do you manage to kill demi in HoGM? Any tips? Cleared everything easy except him who is unkillabe.

Frost bomb was enough for me
You forgot Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn gloves for gc conversion
"
vangothic wrote:
"
gettattoo wrote:
Great build again :) , I never reach 93 so easy with my characters. I don't understand why you keep this 8 points unspent. Can you explain. Now with my char I do all the maps til 14 (at any difficulty) easy, as cake. I don't know how to calculate the real dps. You can take a look at my char any suggestion what I can do better is welcome . Thank you for your patience and understanding .
Best regards: The worst player in POE :)

I'd switch from frostbite to ele weakness, as you have some lightning dmg portion, also curse on hit won't work with those links, I am using manually casted ele weakness with arcane surge and inc duration and aoe - you get mana regen, spell dmg and something to do while totems kill stuff lol.

You calculate dps in Path of Building app, the way it works is you get your listed DPS, the multiply by 2 (cause realisticaly you always hit at least two times with clascial cascade) and by 5 (cause 5 totems).

Also Clear Mind + unreserved mana (drop Hatred, it is not that big of dps gain and we don't need it anyway) I think is better, we basically have 1:1 mana to life ratio (cause of MoM and ascendancy) so it's really good to utilise that to get higher eHP. Then you can get away some inneficient life nodes (like starting hiero points - they are terrible). Shamanistic fury is pretty ok node to pick for 3 points, totem placements is nice QoL and it's more dmg. Righteous Decree (22% inc max mana) and Deep Thoughts (20% max mana) will work better than 5% life nodes as well. I don't think Force Shaper is efficient enough (its 5 points after all).

+max power charges nodes are shit for us (like 2% more dps per 2 points, awful), I'd drop them as well.
You can check my passive, I have more resists cause I'm greedy with gear (lightpoacher + kaom's roots).

Ah, and witchfire brew brings nothing to this build besides beeing stibnite. It can break your curses as despair can overlap frostbite/ele weakness. Also not having huge life pool (I have 4,3k, but my eHP is over 7k+ thanks to 3k mana and MoM) I wouldn't level up CWDT setup. Get diamond flask ASAP, it's an INSANE dps boost.

Oh and either use TWO long winters or get helmet enchant (on starkonja or smth it is not that expensive). We definitely want 100% cold conversion.

Any chance you can post your current skilltree?
Would you be able to update this guide based on your current setup? I see you aren't using Kikazaru or Self-Flagellation. Did you find this to be better? Your said it was a mistake not to use them. Just wondering what your thoughts are now.
"
Penziplays wrote:
You forgot Hrimsorrow/Hrimburn gloves for gc conversion

This. Hrimsorrow is So much cheaper than other alternatives, especially new league. Got one for 1c, when long winter still went for 30c each.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info