"This did not affect currency drops from regular monsters."

"
Yeah, I figure they are hedging and probably understating the scope of the problem, but I'm too busy basking in the glow that GGG has confirmed that at least in some ways Nets were Interfering with normal Currency drops.

That's silly, because they basically confirmed they weren't having an effect. Your glow was unearned.

HOWEVER, it turns out that post about lab chests was wrong. Here is the new post:

"We have also reduced net drops from bosses so that they drop regular items like before (it had a measurable effect).

(Edit: this used to say "We have fixed various bugs that caused nets to drop instead of currency from certain places like Labyrinth chests. This did not affect currency drops from regular monsters.", but that was incorrect. They were working correctly.)"

So, it turns out your glow was well earned after all. Just not for the reason you thought initially.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
saying 'this did not affect currency drops" is not the same as saying "nothing is affecting currency drops"
Just as I thought Nets were not messing with your drops in any way (unless you farmed Lab or something) and problem was in your head. Finally happy now? :o
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 13, 2018 3:12:33 AM
But here's the thang Skip... in bestiary league there are a lot fewer mobs to kill in general than in abyss, breach, beyond etc. So there is going to be fewer currency in general. In fact, back in original vanilla standard I used to run out of alchs then too.
4/13/2015 = The day so many of us got Rachel'd.

Rachel_GGG : #1 Forum Devourer
"
BearCares wrote:
But here's the thang Skip... in bestiary league there are a lot fewer mobs to kill in general than in abyss, breach, beyond etc. So there is going to be fewer currency in general. In fact, back in original vanilla standard I used to run out of alchs then too.

pushing quantity values(touched monsters + MF setup) shows nets are dropping way more often than any mid iter currency(alch,scour,jeweler orb,fuse,etc).
"
Completed 14 Challenges2i0 wrote:

pushing quantity values(touched monsters + MF setup) shows nets are dropping way more often than any mid iter currency(alch,scour,jeweler orb,fuse,etc).

This means that you are getting shit load of nets, but doesn't mean that nets are dropping instead of normal currency.

If nets are coming from a different loot table compared to regular currency they are not interfering.

One thing I know for sure is that if all the nets were instead currency... I would be a lot richer than in any past League, so GGG is probably right and they are not interfering.

We have no Breaches, no Abysses or Harbingers... that's why people are lamenting currency shortage.

Last edited by FrancescoV on Mar 13, 2018 4:54:57 PM
"
Completed 7 ChallengesRatedetar wrote:

GGG is using numbers from everyone who plays this game which is far more data than your 20 maps lol

you mean they are reading Reddit?
Котейка рубль бережет
Can talk RNG all day, I've played for many years this is the poorest league I've ever been by a long shot - aint shit dropping.

Plus lab sucks as usual, but that's another story most everyone shares.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

Trolls not welcome, but they'll read the title only and post a reply nonetheless.
"
Psomm wrote:

Guess again. Please don't speak for other people. You hate the lab, not my bitch. There are plenty that make tons of currency in the lab, and plenty more that don't mind it at all and find it a nice pastime when they grow bored of maps.

Everyone does not share your opinion. OMIGOD probably rocked your world with that one, huh?
Wraeclast: Where no one smokes but everyone dies.
"
Completed 32 Challengeskolyaboo wrote:
"
Psomm wrote:

Guess again. Please don't speak for other people. You hate the lab, not my bitch. There are plenty that make tons of currency in the lab, and plenty more that don't mind it at all and find it a nice pastime when they grow bored of maps.

Everyone does not share your opinion. OMIGOD probably rocked your world with that one, huh?

No, most people hate the lab, unless you play softcore, then who really gives a shit if you die to some zigzag crossy road blade car.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

Trolls not welcome, but they'll read the title only and post a reply nonetheless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info