"This did not affect currency drops from regular monsters."

"
Net Drops
We have fixed various bugs that caused nets to drop instead of currency from certain places like Labyrinth chests. This did not affect currency drops from regular monsters.

MF here 75quantity/300rarity it does affect the loot tables, in a minimal sample of 20 maps i can see the difference of nets dropping way more often than currency.
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2018, 2:16:25 AM
-.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yeah, I figure they are hedging and probably understating the scope of the problem, but I'm too busy basking in the glow that GGG has confirmed that at least in some ways Nets were Interfering with normal Currency drops.
"
2i0 wrote:
"
Net Drops
We have fixed various bugs that caused nets to drop instead of currency from certain places like Labyrinth chests. This did not affect currency drops from regular monsters.

MF here 75quantity/300rarity it does affect the loot tables, in a minimal sample of 20 maps i can see the difference of nets dropping way more often than currency.

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't prove anything.

GGG is using numbers from everyone who plays this game which is far more data than your 20 maps lol
"
2i0 wrote:
"
Net Drops

Frankly even in abyss currency was basically as rare then for me as it is now in beastiary. However, in abyss I had a lot more yellows to vendor that were likely to alch shard.

As for the abundancy of nets - they never seem to drop when I forget to put them back in inventory but seem pretty abundant when I don't need them.

In other words, the reason it may seem they're replacing currency drops is because you don't burn through them nearly as fast as they give them to you.... unless you forget to put some in inventory then good luck on finding one in map before the next yellow/red.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
2i0 wrote:
"
Net Drops

Your anecdotal evidence doesn't prove anything.

GGG is using numbers from everyone who plays this game which is far more data than your 20 maps lol

true, but not many of them ghostbusting in 100+quantity maps.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
Yeah, I figure they are hedging and probably understating the scope of the problem, but I'm too busy basking in the glow that GGG has confirmed that at least in some ways Nets were Interfering with normal Currency drops.

Yup. You can't come out and say "sorry we fucked you" lol
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Those patch notes are a fkng joke;

Summary

We added more useless recipes to the current list of 290 useless recipes, league still sucks, thanks, Chris.
If these nets were enough to interfere with currency drops in the lab, then I would say it's safe to say that they have, and are seen to be, interfering with the drops of currency outside of the lab as well.
"
2i0 wrote:
"
Net Drops

"
Net Drops
We have also reduced net drops from bosses so that they drop regular items like before (it had a measurable effect).

(Edit: this used to say "We have fixed various bugs that caused nets to drop instead of currency from certain places like Labyrinth chests. This did not affect currency drops from regular monsters.", but that was incorrect. They were working correctly.)

"
I was wrong when writing the article. Lab chests didn't drop nets instead of currency. I jumped to conclusions based on what I read on reddit rather than testing it in game, and I'm sorry for that.

When the team actually came to fix this, they found that the drops were working correctly.

Btw as this is the top comment, please note I updated the article at the bottom talking about how the "Craft X mod on Y rare" item recipes are improved in 3.2.1 now.

From Chris on reddit
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info