[3.2] The Golementalist, 7 golems, 6 flame, 1 Stone, Blood Magic

"
The cast when damage taken set up does give us phase run, which is HUGE in a build that does not cast, 80% for attacks to miss while its on!

*ahems*
You may wish to check that fact.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Phase_Run

80% less threat is not the same as enemies have an 80% chance to hit you. That's a pretty grievous claim. A blood magic golemancer looks interesting, and I want to add it to the listing. Can you give it a quick look over and make sure there are no other inherently false claims?

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Very little information is available as to what "reduced Visibility to Enemies" actually does. I assume it works similar to Blind, reducing the attacker's chance to hit by 80% calculated against your chance to evade.
I mean, I'm happy not to add it, if no discussion about the error or correction is made. It's simply false. I didn't really think it was a big request, and I'm very used to any comment I make being received as critical disdain when it really isn't.

Choose to get uppity or choose to correct an error. Thats up to y'all.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Well, I am not the author this guide so I can't make any changes.

But what "error" do you see here? As I said, there's no information available at all as to what "80% reduced Visibility to Enemies" actually does, so for all we know it could indeed result in "80% of attacks to miss"... who knows? Hence I'd rather not outright condemn such claims as "inherently, severely, grievously false". ;)

Personally I'd have chosen a different wording, e.g. "Phase Run can greatly increase your chance to avoid being attacked" or something like that as the specifics seem to be unknown really. I'd also pointed out that Phase Run better be placed after Immo Call in the CWDT chain or else PR will go straight to the second phase which only boosts melee damage.
Last edited by tomay on Mar 21, 2018, 7:39:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info