[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

Hi im sure this has been asked . but do you use aspect of the spider skill with Volkuurs version , If so which is the best to craft it on in terms of gear?
"
OzRoy wrote:
Hi im sure this has been asked . but do you use aspect of the spider skill with Volkuurs version , If so which is the best to craft it on in terms of gear?
I don't, but it's possible to replace Herald of Agony if you wanted, since they're both about as good.

Any piece of gear works, but I'd recommend jewelry (rings, amulet or belt) so other gems can't interfere with the mana reservation.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Hi, I am at the point of this build where I want to craft a rare claw. How about this one?

Is it good enough, even without the attack speed?

Thanks in advance
"
samaxx wrote:
Hi, I am at the point of this build where I want to craft a rare claw. How about this one?

Thanks in advance
Might be better than a Wasp Nest if you craft some damage on it, but it's not very good. I'd keep rolling until you get one where you have or can craft AS.
Builds and Guides:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
samaxx wrote:

Thanks in advance
Might be better than a Wasp Nest if you craft some damage on it, but it's not very good. I'd keep rolling until you get one where you have or can craft AS.

Alright, thanks for the quick answer!

is it good? what could be better? could you look up my build?
"
rokas159159 wrote:

is it good? what could be better? could you look up my build?
It's a pretty good weapon to start with.
Since you're not using Volkuur's Guidance, it would be better to aim for a Claw with flat chaos damage (Molten Strike converts phys to fire) and then craft attack speed on it - which would also give you a better roll.

You should buy new flasks, quality your gems with the vendor recipe (lvl 20 gem + 1 GCP = 20q gem) and buy a level 21 added chaos damage.
You can keep following the gear progression I listed, but further upgrades are going to be more expensive. Your belt is good enough to keep for a very long time.
Builds and Guides:

is this weapon better? got for 5 ex
"
rokas159159 wrote:

is this weapon better? got for 5 ex
Much better!
Builds and Guides:
This build is amazing, good job!I find it while looking for a different way to apply Virulence. Initially i want to use HoA as parallel-main skill, and i think this build can sustain virulence a lot better than others build. But lacks of two different six-socket to fully sustain HoA's use, so it's perfect this way with a not-core HoA.

I'm trying Fenumus version and have two questions:

1 - Yriel's Fostering can be an option? I test on PoB and give more damage, but not so much, at cost of 300+ less life and less resistence. But still seems pretty cool, what do you think? Ever tested?

2 - I'm trying to craft a weapon. The final result actually (if i spend 4-6 ex) can be like the weapon written in spoiler. I have a base with Tier-1 "Adds # Chaos Damage"and "Chance to inflict mode damage with poison". On this base i can multi-craft Physical damage the pure version or with poison on hit, Atk Speed and Quality/Crit or Quality/Other. I test on PoB and seems to be weaker than a Wasp Nest. I can try to add "#% Increased Poison Dmg",but also with this expensive and complicated craft the item it's not so good, just a little better than Wasp. I do something wrong? The Wasp Nest is really so good to compete with a weapon that cost at least 4 Ex?

Spoiler

"
Sol Bane
Imperial Claw
Elder Item
Item Level: 85
Quality: 20
Sockets: B G G
LevelReq: 68
Implicits: 1
+46 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
Adds 70 to 120 Chaos Damage