[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

Hello.

Im really loving the build but i have some doubts.

For volkuurs version, i remove arctic Armor, Herald agony, minion damage and use Blasphemy + Curse (leaving me 2 gem slots Free), put anger in the place of Arctic armor and immolate in add Chaos damage.

Im doing this right? Im kinda confuse (lol)

For the second jewel slot, i try to get life, attack speed and poison damage?

Thanks and sorry (im at cellphone and english its not my mother language)
Last edited by Dzarke on Dec 19, 2018, 8:37:49 AM
"
Dzarke wrote:
Hello.

Im really loving the build but i have some doubts.

For volkuurs version, i remove arctic Armor, Herald agony, minion damage and use Blasphemy + Curse (leaving me 2 gem slots Free), put anger in the place of Arctic armor and immolate in add Chaos damage.

Im doing this right? Im kinda confuse (lol)

For the second jewel slot, i try to get life, attack speed and poison damage?

Thanks and sorry (im at cellphone and english its not my mother language)
That's right, you replace Added Chaos with Immolate in your Molten Strike.

Your unreserved mana should be at 15%, which you can achieve with

"
Anger
Herald of Agony + Minion Damage + Pierce
or
"
Anger
Blaspehmy + Temporal Chains

If you decide for Blasphemy, make sure your poison chance stays at 100%.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Dec 19, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

Can anyone confirm for me that this claw should be quite a bit better than wasp's nest? im pretty new to using custom weapons in pob.

right after i made this i made the second one on the first try. :D
Last edited by mviper on Dec 19, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
"
mviper wrote:

Can anyone confirm for me that this claw should be quite a bit better than wasp's nest? im pretty new to using custom weapons in pob.

right after i made this i made the second one on the first try. :D
Using my pastebins, the first one is 14% better than Wasp on Fenumus', 20% better on Volkuur's.

The second one is 40% better on Fenumus', 28% better on Volkuur's.
If you plan to use it for Fenumus' and have a looot of currency over, I'd consider it good enough to craft 'Hits can't be evaded' on. You'd lose 8% DPS from swapping the phys craft, but could use another shield.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Dec 20, 2018, 5:29:23 AM

The second one is 40% better on Fenumus', 28% better on Volkuur's.
If you plan to use it for Fenumus' and have a looot of currency over, I'd consider it good enough to craft 'Hits can't be evaded' on. You'd lose 8% DPS from swapping the phys craft, but could use another shield.[/quote]

so using Fenumus and an added chaos damage jewel is better than the volkuurs. interesting, thanks !
so we cant use 2 wildfire anymore?
"
ibobom wrote:
so we cant use 2 wildfire anymore?
Nope, Molten Strike's damage was raised though, so you're just dealing the same damage over fewer projectiles.
Builds and Guides:
What do u think on witchbrew flask with volkurs?

How i get 100% Poison chance with volkurs and where i can check this?

Worth more sell lvl 20 gems and get lvl 1 20% quality gem or buy Gemcutter?
Last edited by Dzarke on Dec 21, 2018, 3:03:00 PM
"
Dzarke wrote:
What do u think on witchbrew flask with volkurs?

How i get 100% Poison chance with volkurs and where i can check this?

Worth more sell lvl 20 gems and get lvl 1 20% quality gem or buy Gemcutter?
1) Despair is amazing for clear, but a lot weaker against bosses. Wouldn't use it against those.

2) The character sheet doesn't show your correct chance IIRC. You get 40% from Noxious Strikes, 20% from Volkuur's Guidance, 10% from Poisonous Fangs, 10% from Toxic Strikes and 20% from Herald of Agony, which means you wouldn't need another item.

3) It's worth either buying 20q gems or selling level 20's for level 1 20q, using GCPs from 0q to 20q is a waste usually.
Builds and Guides:
I am level 89 i do everything super easy atziri, shaper realm etc, nice build

I use 1 atziri flask for more chaos damage and life leech, someday I'll drop the shaper realm flask, +2 projectile for molten strike, it's to pricey for me for the moment

Cold snap 23% instead of increased duration in cdwt gem link, so it will overwrite the caustic ground, cheesy

A ring with poachers mark lvl12 on hit, total 72 on hit life regeneration, I'll may reconsider trying warlord mark on hit someday

I bought a 6 link staff as a secondary weapon, i use 1.flame dash 2.swift 3.less duration 4.faster casting. 5.arcane surge 6. Stone golem , blinking over gaps

Every tier 16 corrupted maps are pretty much easy with this build. As long as you auto attack, you won't die
So jump in front of the enemies ( or behind the deadly shot )
Last edited by Guacamolly on Dec 23, 2018, 5:01:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info