[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

Order matters for the gems in the chest? Got this one, it's a bit annoying to get x2 greens, x3 reds, x1 blue.
Excuse me, could someone tell me what fossils do you put on resonator to craft a good claw for this build?

And also whats the best base claw for end game, and its a must to have the shaped effect? for what mod.

Thx
"
Zynkh wrote:

Order matters for the gems in the chest? Got this one, it's a bit annoying to get x2 greens, x3 reds, x1 blue.
The order doesn't matter.

"
AZEACEAXE wrote:
Excuse me, could someone tell me what fossils do you put on resonator to craft a good claw for this build?

And also whats the best base claw for end game, and its a must to have the shaped effect? for what mod.

Thx
Spam Aberrant + Corroded fossils, the best base is an ilvl 83+ Elder Imperial Claw.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Do you think I could take Uber Elder without the Helm Enchant? The price for the enchant is crazy expensive in this league.
I managed to kill all the guardians pretty easily. (SpiderBlight is the name of the char).

Your thoughts on Point Blank? I have seen a few builds that use it.

Thanks,
Ahewaz
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
Do you think I could take Uber Elder without the Helm Enchant? The price for the enchant is crazy expensive in this league.
I managed to kill all the guardians pretty easily. (SpiderBlight is the name of the char).

Thanks,
Ahewaz
Probably, but you should still prepare yourself as much as possible, which means bar minimum Kaom's Roots and good life flasks; a fossil claw would also help you a lot, even if it's a cheap one.

Point Blank doesn't affect poison, only the direct hit (which deals like 30-40k single target DPS IIRC). It's only worth taking for performance reasons.
Builds and Guides:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:

Thanks,
Ahewaz
Probably, but you should still prepare yourself as much as possible, which means bar minimum Kaom's Roots and good life flasks; a fossil claw would also help you a lot, even if it's a cheap one.

Point Blank doesn't affect poison, only the direct hit (which deals like 30-40k single target DPS IIRC). It's only worth taking for performance reasons.

Thanks, how about,

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Nov 18, 2018, 3:21:08 PM
"
Zynkh wrote:

Is that a joke? That's only two off color. Not hard at all.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:

Thanks,
Ahewaz

Thanks, how about,

Spoiler
Claw and Boots are both ok.

You'll want flasks that heal a lot over time in order to fight the ground dots. Regular/Catalyzed Eternals or Blood of the Karui are the best for this.
You also probably won't need more than 2 if you have the Ryslatha pantheon (which you should take for the fight); using another Quicksilver or Coralito's would be more beneficial.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Nov 19, 2018, 9:01:23 AM
Hey really liking your build so far. I have two questions though:
1. How do you feel about using Maligaro's cruelty and taking some of the frenzy nodes on the tree? I've been using it without frenzy nodes so far and it seems pretty good.
2. Why did you pick acrobatics? I find myself mostly gearing towards armour based gear. You didn't pick up any of the extra dodge nodes after acrobatics either and that really confuses me.
Thanks in advance :)
"
PortalFreak wrote:
Hey really liking your build so far. I have two questions though:
1. How do you feel about using Maligaro's cruelty and taking some of the frenzy nodes on the tree? I've been using it without frenzy nodes so far and it seems pretty good.
2. Why did you pick acrobatics? I find myself mostly gearing towards armour based gear. You didn't pick up any of the extra dodge nodes after acrobatics either and that really confuses me.
1) You can get a rare for 1c that's better to be completely honest.
-8% increased life is about as much as 40 flat life on my character.
-You can already gain Frenzy charges on kill from Blood Rage.
-You get Power Charges from Assassin.
-10% damage per Frenzy is alright, but not great either. If you take Frenzies on the tree with the amulet equipped, they'll give you 3.2% DPS per point, which is less than every allocated damage node. You'd also need to invest into a way to sustain them on single target.
-Poison duration as a stat on any gear piece is close to nothing because of Noxious Strike.

2) I took it because it's a net damage reduction of 21% for one passive point. The nodes behind it are only ~4% - although I did take Phase Acrobatics on my own character because it's good for Uber Elder.
You can get armour, but I don't recommend it. I would take it over evasion, but you have to go too much out of your way to get a good amount (you'll need an Iron Skin flask, a Basalt Flask and either a specific body armour or a Granite Flask, then also give up the 21% DR from Acrobatics).
There's also the thing that armour is mainly useful against small physical hits, which shouldn't be a threat to this build at all.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Nov 22, 2018, 6:37:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info