[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

Holy! I totally missed it haha thx @grandanes Done!

https://imgur.com/a/gaI0xl2

edit: cant seem to put image directly but nm
Last edited by wmin on Oct 25, 2018, 11:22:10 PM
"
TobiasJandrup wrote:
How do you deal with mana once you replace thief's torment?

This should be more than enough along with the small leech you get from the claw wheel.

"
TheTroutMan wrote:
would this be a good ammy to use or does the build not benefit from the ele pen
The latter, pen doesn't work with DoTs (poison is chaos either way).

"
Trakis wrote:
I think at this point all I really have left to do is keep leveling to get more health/strength/armor nodes (I'm lvl 83), but wanted to post my build here anyway to see if anyone had any feedback.
You should probably get a fossil claw at this point, it's a huge boost do DPS.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
Trakis wrote:
I think at this point all I really have left to do is keep leveling to get more health/strength/armor nodes (I'm lvl 83), but wanted to post my build here anyway to see if anyone had any feedback.
You should probably get a fossil claw at this point, it's a huge boost do DPS.[/quote]

Ty sir.

Another question. Witchfire brew viable for this build? We're already using a Stibnite flask and it should greatly increase our DoT, right?
"
g4u55l4w wrote:

this has a open prefix . can craft phys % or fire d amage

worth using over wasp nest?

TY again

should I craft phys % on this claw?

or flat fire damage. Ty again.
"
g4u55l4w wrote:
should I craft phys % on this claw?

or flat fire damage. Ty again.
%phys

"
Trakis wrote:
Another question. Witchfire brew viable for this build? We're already using a Stibnite flask and it should greatly increase our DoT, right?
It's good, but more of a clear flask. You should get around 55% DPS against white mobs and only 14% against bosses.

The main reason I'm using a Stibnite is because it's the best flask to keep warding up, the evasion and cloud aren't bad either though.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Oct 27, 2018, 5:25:28 AM
Just a quick question, since we are using volkurs, does the stat “%increase ele dmg” on loreweave increases fire dmg which indirectly increases poison dmg? Thanks
Thanks for the build, I enjoyed it immensely this league.
I made a few tweaks to fit my personal gamestyle better:
1. two rare unset rings (incluging one lgoh) - together with claw they give me enough life recovery; mana comes from tree + flask (jewel would be probably better but I need antifreeze and antibleed anyway so no issue); 2 more gem sockets I always appreciate; more flat life as well
2. tombfist - fenumus would be probably better tbh
3, rare shield, some accuracy stacking on helmet - more life, less res issues
4. rare helmet +2 minions heralds of agony and purity + culling + phantasm (for delves)
Character: xrxiii on my profile

Kinda funny that the GIF on the front page shows OP doing like zero damage to Pheonix.
"
wmin wrote:
Just a quick question, since we are using volkurs, does the stat “%increase ele dmg” on loreweave increases fire dmg which indirectly increases poison dmg? Thanks
It increases the portion of your poison that comes from fire damage, so yep.

"
Kinda funny that the GIF on the front page shows OP doing like zero damage to Pheonix.
It's even more funny when you realize people will take almost everything out of context just to leave asshat comments.
Heck, I've had someone guestimate my single target ball hit rate based on the very first gif.
Builds and Guides:
hey im trying to understand somthing

u i saw in yuer pob link 560 poison stacks recently how u got that number ?

as i see 14 balls * 9 aps = 126 balls ( molten strike hit 50% of the balls on a single target )

so it is 63 balls * 4 sec = 252 max stack
or im wrong ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info