[3.6] Acid Molten Strike Assassin - Uber Elder-viable Poison Build

Any rough idea of what kind of damage boost would cherrub's offer? If you find 2 elder/shaper rings with life/mana on hit and resists you can replace the torment and make up for the resistance deficit cherrubs has.
IGN: Interloper
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Any rough idea of what kind of damage boost would cherrub's offer? If you find 2 elder/shaper rings with life/mana on hit and resists you can replace the torment and make up for the resistance deficit cherrubs has.

Its around 9.8-12% more poison damage at 560 stacks in pob if you are using a Belly.

Around 5% more poison damage at 560 stacks if you are running a max phys roll loreweave.

3.9% more poison damage at 560 stacks if you are running max phys roll and max crit roll loreweave.

No way i would drop loreweave max res for 3.9% more dmg.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Aug 31, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
Hey, I'll use your build again for starter so thanks again for your work.

Nevertheless, excuse my noobiness but wouldn't a curse on hit instead of Blasphemy solve some mana reservation issue?
+the +1 curse on corrupt amulet was really good on last patch. You'll might give it a try in order to use despair
"

Nevertheless, excuse my noobiness but wouldn't a curse on hit instead of Blasphemy solve some mana reservation issue?
+the +1 curse on corrupt amulet was really good on last patch. You'll might give it a try in order to use despair

where would you put curse on hit
"
Awesome_Salsa wrote:
"

where would you put curse on hit

Instead of Blasphemy together with Temporal Chains and Herald of Agony and minion damage or multistrike*

*Edit: I meant GMP
Edit2: Yeah i'll try that for clearspeed CoH + TC + HoA + GMP on an elder helmet with minion damage/+%minion damage/+# to Level of Socketed Minion Gems/ this build being tanky enough it should be ok to replace the starkonja with this kind of helmet.
Last edited by Juniper69 on Aug 31, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
"
Instead of Blasphemy together with Temporal Chains and Herald of Agony and minion damage or multistrike*

*Edit: I meant GMP
Edit2: Yeah i'll try that for clearspeed CoH + TC + HoA + GMP on an elder helmet with minion damage/+%minion damage/+# to Level of Socketed Minion Gems/ this build being tanky enough it should be ok to replace the starkonja with this kind of helmet.
Actually I really like that idea since CoH doesn't have a mana multiplier and it still allows for any curse to be used.

The regular setup doesn't have any mana issues, but I'll use this as standard for the Volkuur's version because it doesn't require any specific gear.
The only drawback is that the uptime is worse than on a Blasphemy Setup.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
can you humor me and explain why withering touch on the herald of agony would lower your dps from a wither totem?
for reference im planning a 2 link withering + herald. and then blashemy the temp chains
Last edited by BanditBan on Sep 1, 2018, 1:15:01 AM
"
BanditBan wrote:
can you humor me and explain why withering touch on the herald of agony would lower your dps from a wither totem?
for reference im planning a 2 link withering + herald. and then blashemy the temp chains
I'm strictly talking about replacing Deadly Ailments in Molten Srike, which would make you lose that support gem.

The Crawler doesn't attack fast enough to get to maximum stacks, by the way. You'd still need a totem in that case.
Builds and Guides:
Update:

After some playing with the Crawler, I've settled on an optional 3-link damage setup in the gem section.

Edit:
I forgit that Curse on Hit can't support minions, so I fixed one optional setup & updated the PoB and Gem section.
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Sep 1, 2018, 1:59:19 PM
Have you considered, instead of the wither totem, Ancestral protector with withering touch and something like faster attacks? You'd still get a wither-like effect but attack speed on top if it too.
IGN: Interloper
Last edited by Infiltrator on Sep 2, 2018, 7:27:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info