How Do YOU Eat Healthy?

"
BearCares wrote:
snip

On the other hand... I LOVES me some

snip.

My wife literally gained 60lbs eating a bag of those per day.

Shit you not. I thought it was a hormonal thing after our 2nd child ...

-----

This has already been mentioned, but eating healthy and exercise go hand in hand.

I walk 5+ miles every day and workout 4 times per week.

When i cut:
I eat fruit and yoghurt in the morning with a couple of cups of coffee.
Salad with chicken and light dressing for lunch or vegetarian chili with a side of vegetables
I eat lean meat with a metric ton of steamed veggies at night.
I'll snack on raw veggies and fruit during the day and may have 0-2 glasses of wine/beer at night.
I drink water throughout the day.

When i bulk:
I eat fruit, eggs, bacon, and oatmeal in the morning.
I then snack on a protein shake
For lunch i will eat about 8oz of lean meat, some all-grain bread, and fruit.
I then snack on nuts and cheese
For dinner I will eat about 12oz of lean meat with a metric ton of steamed vegetables.
I then snack on ice cream or beef jerky.
I'll drink orange juice throughout the day.

I don't go crazy, I'm old. ~1,300 calories net during cutting & about 3,000 calories during a bulk.
"
BearCares wrote:
Y'all, I bought a wok, I'm cooking food at the stove. When I was in Wal-Mart standing at the register, all dem women's was watching me thinking "Mmm, he know how to cook. I'mma gimme him my panties." Yeee

And dude all the best looking women shop in the produce section, not the candy aisle. Book it!! Run dat. Uhn.

I'm thinking if I join a dating site soon I will take a pic of myself standing at the stove. Wearing either a business suit or a turtle neck. Perhaps both. Oh dayum, yes

I love it when a good plan comes to fruition.

So much wrong here.

You are looking for panties from the "good-looking" women at wallymart?! The ones in the produce section.

Do not pick up ladies at Wallymart - pick them up at the gym...
"
MBata wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:
Y'all, I bought a wok, I'm cooking food at the stove. When I was in Wal-Mart standing at the register, all dem women's was watching me thinking "Mmm, he know how to cook. I'mma gimme him my panties." Yeee

And dude all the best looking women shop in the produce section, not the candy aisle. Book it!! Run dat. Uhn.

I'm thinking if I join a dating site soon I will take a pic of myself standing at the stove. Wearing either a business suit or a turtle neck. Perhaps both. Oh dayum, yes

So much wrong here.

You are looking for panties from the "good-looking" women at wallymart?! The ones in the produce section.

you keep thinking like that = more women's for me. That particular day I saw a woman that looked like a super model shopping for spinach JUST LIKE I WAS. So you look only at the gym, I'll look at ever nook and cranny of this earth
"
MBata wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

So much wrong here.

From what I gather women dont like being hit on at the gym
I dont see any any key!
"
BearCares wrote:
"
MBata wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

So much wrong here.

you keep thinking like that = more women's for me. That particular day I saw a woman that looked like a super model shopping for spinach JUST LIKE I WAS. So you look only at the gym, I'll look at ever nook and cranny of this earth

what magical walmart do you go to where there are attractive females???

I find that walmart is a haven for the fat, and the elderly
I dont see any any key!
Important Update!

Normally I buy the gourmet or organic version of food when I'm eating the right way. But this time I saw a 5lb bag of frozen chicken breast in Walmart and I thought, "That would last so long let me get that!"

Wrong. Wrong. Bad idea.

Doesn't matter how I cook it, it tastes like mayonnaise flavor tire rubber. I fed it to the dog and after he took his first bite he looked at me like, "What the hell you expect me to do with this?!"

Taking the bag back to walmart on principle.
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 26, 2018, 9:09:01 PM
I have found that one of the best way to eat healthy is to plan meals in advance. If you just do what you feel like each day, you end up doing things like getting junk food all the time, but if you plan in advance and look forward to your meal, you can get excited about your marinated salmon with asparagus, or whatever healthy meal you think of.
Besides if you can afford it, eating healthy is fuckin delicious. Personally i think it is far harder to stick in a brutal weightlifting plan than sticking to a healthy diet with moderate cheating (which is not bad if you calculate it).

Also i disagree when trainers and youtubers ranting about how diet is by far the most important thing. I believe this to be true only when 1) you are obese and 2) you wanna get below 10% body fat. Otherwise it is very easy to drop down to something like 20% body fat, and IF you work out very seriously, you will look very muscular in that body fat percentage. You will even be able to see your abs (slightly) under perfect lighting. If you like the bulky look, you will definetely look better with clothes at 20% Bodyfat than something like 8% anyway.

I peaked at just below 6% body fat in December, and i do not recommend it to anyone. You are always cold, always hungry, more often than not in a shitty mood, and your sex drive is pretty much non existent (you might have heard it and not believed it but, i ensure you, that shit is very very real).
"
astraph wrote:
Besides if you can afford it, eating healthy is fuckin delicious. Personally i think it is far harder to stick in a brutal weightlifting plan than sticking to a healthy diet with moderate cheating (which is not bad if you calculate it).

Also i disagree when trainers and youtubers ranting about how diet is by far the most important thing. I believe this to be true only when 1) you are obese and 2) you wanna get below 10% body fat. Otherwise it is very easy to drop down to something like 20% body fat, and IF you work out very seriously, you will look very muscular in that body fat percentage. You will even be able to see your abs (slightly) under perfect lighting. If you like the bulky look, you will definetely look better with clothes at 20% Bodyfat than something like 8% anyway.

I peaked at just below 6% body fat in December, and i do not recommend it to anyone. You are always cold, always hungry, more often than not in a shitty mood, and your sex drive is pretty much non existent (you might have heard it and not believed it but, i ensure you, that shit is very very real).

20% body fat is fat.

That is 180lbs of weight with 150lbs lean body weight. Fat.

I'm disgusted at myself and I'm at 15-17%.

I'll feel good at 10-12%, but i'm in my late 40s.

Also 6% is really low.
I've found that girls prefer a lil meat on me. So 180lbs of being kinda bulky is my guiding star and I have such a big head that I don't really have a choice to be 6% body fat type of guy lol. My nickname in highschool was "tank dog"

Then in college it was "country strong"

hashtag mississippi nick names
Last edited by BearCares on Mar 27, 2018, 11:42:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info