Net icon shown in skill spot

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Having the same problem as well, When I leave Lionseye all my skill boxes are filled with nets, over writing all my skills I have to replace them only to have them reset back to nets when I come back or leave the area. I dont think I can play the game right now, its game breaking TBH.

When you're in a world area, clear all of your skills, then re-bind them as you want them. When you return to a town area don't bind a skill in the slot where your net is placed. I believe this should fix the issue temporarily, it's being investigated so we can fix it for the next update.

Oh really ? he thnkx Jeff, this will work til lyou guys can get it sorted out, thank you.
I need help. I replace the net skill with another and now don't see net skill in skill bar. I can't capture beast or play...
Nets can only be bound in areas outside of town and your hideout. Do you have nets in your inventory and have you selected one? Press 'A' when highlighting the net in your inventory and confirm the equip of it, afterwards check in the world area if the key is available to bind.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Nets can only be bound in areas outside of town and your hideout. Do you have nets in your inventory and have you selected one? Press 'A' when highlighting the net in your inventory and confirm the equip of it, afterwards check in the world area if the key is available to bind.

I'm outside and have 15 nets, i equip then and don't see net skill, i don't have it
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

Hey Jeff,

That does not work for me. I've tried that and the only way I can use upgraded nets is if I delete the skill bind first, then hit A on the upgraded net, and then the skill becomes available. If I have the old net still bound, and try to press A on a new net, it will not give me the new skill to bind until I clear out the old one.

So basically, if I'm using Simple Rope Nets, and want to use Reinforced Rope Nets, simply clicking A on the Reinforced Rope Nets will not allow you to use them until you manually delete the Simple Rope Net skill bind.

Have tried this in many areas, next to monsters and still will not work. I don't know if this is the designed behavior, if it is that's fine, just needs to be explained a bit more because I was severely confused at first.
PoE Console Discord Admin

Logic never changes, just the syntax.
I am new to the game I just started playing yesterday and I am already done because I can't use nets at all. GG
Had this when playing last night, for the whole night. Net icon showing on B but it was actually casting barrage, only seems to be a display issue.. (was using net on Y)
Nevermind I'm all good now it somehow fixed itself overnight.
"
Mankeyyyyy wrote:
Nevermind I'm all good now it somehow fixed itself overnight.

Same, i did what Jeff said now its fine, weird.
"
akenathos wrote:
I need help. I replace the net skill with another and now don't see net skill in skill bar. I can't capture beast or play...

I still cannot equip any nets. I even unequipped all skills and nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info