Net icon shown in skill spot

Its a mess for sure, I hate the fact you have to waste a precious slot to equip one when there are one or two buttons still not assigned to anything. Also having to buy nets for the right level, carrying tons of different ones. Its should be one net, on a cooldown. For console players this league is even more a pain in the ass than anything. I hate it tbh, I love the league but it needs a serious quality of life revamp.
Noob question, but how do you delete skills from your mapped buttons? I' swear that i've tried every button combo and can't get them to clear. I can overwrite them, but can't seem to clear my skills. I am having the same net issue that everyone else seems to be having, but can't get the net skill to overwrite any other skills or even appear for that matter. Thanks in advance for any help!
Hi Stephan,

The delete binded skill is accessed by pushing down the right thumb button selecting the skill slot and then selecting the last option which is a X in a circle which is delete binded skill.

RP
ShadowHawk00078
Last edited by LoteanDanas on Mar 10, 2018, 2:20:55 AM
Tons of love homie! Appreciate the help!
Somehow in game i change the bound skill, and now im not able to get net bind again. Cant continue mission with net.... someone help

For those who say that you remove bound skill, i just cant. I can only replace it with existing skill. And still net it is not show in skill tab, so i cant bind the net either.
"
Blackcurry wrote:
Somehow in game i change the bound skill, and now im not able to get net bind again. Cant continue mission with net.... someone help

For those who say that you remove bound skill, i just cant. I can only replace it with existing skill. And still net it is not show in skill tab, so i cant bind the net either.

Can you try selecting a net to use from your inventory first. Highlight any net type, select 'A' to equip it, confirm the message that will appear then go to an area outside of town. Does the net icon appear now as an option to bind?
I have the same problem. I was fine up until yesterday but now I can't get a net icon to show in my skill bar or on my skill list. I'm basically unable to capture any beasts at this point. Not sure what happened since all was well until level 8 nets (I think).

Update: the problem arose after I unbound the net to replace with another skill. Just read through thread and the unbind all skills fix worked for me. Thanks.
Last edited by themightypuck on Mar 11, 2018, 3:50:13 PM
Just a note:

Whenever I have to rebind my net and the skill/net icon won't show up anywhere, it's because the net has become "unequipped." If I go back into my inventory and click on it to equip it, it will then show up to be assigned to a button.

However, I have noticed some weirdness, like going through the above actions and not being able to see the net skill icon until I assign something else or back out of everything and then re-equip the net, again. For some reason, it seems like certain fumbling around with assignments will unequip a net while you're in the middle of trying to equip it. /shrug
How I fixed it:

The skill icon only shows when selecting a slot skill from in game not in the inventory menu.

First equip net outside town, then close inventory and press R button on right stick to bring up skills mini menu. Then you can select a skill and clear skill but also you should see net in the list.

I never knew this menu existing and was using the main skill menu abd couldn't assign nets.

Telling me how to delete skills finally got this to work for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info