3.2.0b Patch Notes

"
potis wrote:
Where is the shield nodes IAS fix for spectral shield throw? Really now?

HERE! HERE!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Pally333 wrote:
"
potis wrote:

I don´t get it why GGG don´t respond to this ???!!! Several DPS of my SST is still missing because of this...

Something tells me this isn't a priority because its effect will be muted. SST is weak and clunky not just because of this bug, which means fixing it won't have much of an effect for making the skill good. It needs a complete re-balancing, and maybe even some mechanical changes, which is not something they're going to do at this early stage. Which means there's very little to be gained by fixing this bug right away since it's not going to get those who've already written off the skill to look at it again. Hence the fix is a comparatively low priority.
Thanks for reducing the price of Nets in early game. Especially in a New Leauge, it's tough to engage the new content when you have to spend your scrolls to get nets but then can't ID rare drops or portal to town.

I guess that might be the intention behind being able to craft rare leveling items and for Einhar to give you a free portal to Bestiary with each capture.

But OMG... this is the SLOWEST league I ever played. Leveling does not feel great. Still better than back in the day pre-Siosa [and pre-Lily] where we needed to level mule characters to kill Gravicius just to get certain GEMS.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
potis wrote:

HERE! HERE!

Something tells me this isn't a priority because its effect will be muted. SST is weak and clunky not just because of this bug, which means fixing it won't have much of an effect for making the skill good. It needs a complete re-balancing, and maybe even some mechanical changes, which is not something they're going to do at this early stage. Which means there's very little to be gained by fixing this bug right away since it's not going to get those who've already written off the skill to look at it again. Hence the fix is a comparatively low priority.
Explains why I never saw the flame breath phase on Kitava.
"
PopeJo wrote:
"Fixed a bug where Scorching Ray totems did not stack their damage correctly with other Scorching Ray totems.
Fixed a bug where the "x% more Spell Fire Damage" from Herald of Ash was not applying to Damage over Time effects applied by skills such as Scorching Ray."

thank you! <3

This so much!!! was quickly you got it fixed TY!
I'm very disappointed with this necro-nets thing. It really kills the spirit of the league just to fix something that doesn't really need fixing after the 3 sec window implementation.
On the other hand thanks for all the bug fixes!
Keep the good work up
Last edited by Nelkael on Mar 7, 2018, 5:12:42 PM
And Spectral Shield Throw buff when???, its a shitty skill.
necromancy nets are in poor taste regardless of rarity.
"
FadeXF wrote:
Until you remove nets entirely... and replace it with an ability/skill "mark" (similar to the Hunter ability from World of Warcraft which adds a red arrow on top of a targeted monster) I will be boycotting your game and league.

Mark: instant cast - lasts 10 mins or until you use it again to mark another target.

Forget all nets - even the new ones you just made.

Oh... but I get it... you must have inventory management in your game to drive sales towards stash tabs. My bad.

Terrible league - designed 100% for solo self found low level characters. Should have had the cahones to announce it as such instead of all this pretending it's valid for 90% of your players.

#NotMyLeague #CyaInThreeMonths

funny and yet you still are playing this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info