3.2.0b Patch Notes

Awesome patch notes!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Thorinori wrote:
Good job all! Is the Aspect of the Spider crash included in the "various instance crashes"?

"
battle12232 wrote:
Out of curiosity, do the instance crash fixes include the aspect of the spider crashing?

No, just tested it out. Still crashes the instance

thanks GGG
How rare tho? It shouldn't punish players for not having picked builds that didnt play too well with the mechanic. Also the difference in votes between more common and more rare was tiny.

As rare as exalts? Chance orbs? Chaos orbs?..will they be purchaseable?

Please don't fuck this up like usual unless you also remove any and all challenges that rely on catching beasts.
generally dangerous
Please fix SST attack speed nodes, it's really needed if you want the skill to be good.
Oh my
"
wabbbit wrote:
"
Thorinori wrote:
Good job all! Is the Aspect of the Spider crash included in the "various instance crashes"?

"
battle12232 wrote:
Out of curiosity, do the instance crash fixes include the aspect of the spider crashing?

No, just tested it out. Still crashes the instance

thanks GGG

I don't think the patch has come out yet, wording seemed like it would be live a bit later
Source: "We're expecting to deploy the 3.2.0b update later today. "
Last edited by Thorinori on Mar 7, 2018, 4:41:10 PM
Much excite wow
So rather than fix the support of dancing dervish is with phantasm you disable it? That seems rather bad. I sincerely hope you have plans to put it back in and fixitinstead of neutering a skill even further.
"
Wertyweu wrote:
Added "Necromancy Nets"

SO THE BABIES WIN THE VOTING. NICE

Says the person posting in caps lol.
"
potis wrote:
Where is the shield nodes IAS fix for spectral shield throw? Really now?

I don´t get it why GGG don´t respond to this ???!!! Several DPS of my SST is still missing because of this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info