3.2.0b Patch Notes

"
wabbbit wrote:
No, just tested it out. Still crashes the instance

thanks GGG

You don't even have the patch, so how do you know?
"
Wertyweu wrote:
Added "Necromancy Nets"

SO THE BABIES WIN THE VOTING. NICE

Quick, somebody call the reeeker a waaaaaambulance.
"
AzKat wrote:
I've encountered 4 crashes today due to random "source code" errors, would be great if you addressed those as well.

It used to happen in act 3 and 4.

THIS for sure... though Oriath/Ruined Square has always been the most buggy for me; longest load time of any area in the game, and often errors out :(

I switched to DX9 which mitigated some of the crashes, but not all.

edit: Like many others are asking... how about a Stash in the Menagerie?
Last edited by citruslounge on Mar 7, 2018, 4:57:30 PM
"Fixed a bug where Scorching Ray totems did not stack their damage correctly with other Scorching Ray totems.
Fixed a bug where the "x% more Spell Fire Damage" from Herald of Ash was not applying to Damage over Time effects applied by skills such as Scorching Ray."

thank you! <3
Is GGG aware that Spectral Shield Throw is completely broken and needs fixes right now or are they just ignoring this skill because it's not well received?
"
Thorinori wrote:
"
wabbbit wrote:
"
Thorinori wrote:
Good job all! Is the Aspect of the Spider crash included in the "various instance crashes"?

"
battle12232 wrote:
Out of curiosity, do the instance crash fixes include the aspect of the spider crashing?

No, just tested it out. Still crashes the instance

thanks GGG

I don't think the patch has come out yet, wording seemed like it would be live a bit later
Source: "We're expecting to deploy the 3.2.0b update later today. "

ah yeah that's true, guess I'm kinda jumping to conclusions since I'm slightly pissed because of this :<

hope the fixes cover this
"
Wertyweu wrote:
Added "Necromancy Nets"

GGG must really love the speedrun meta and the 1% club... even tho so nearly 50% voted for a clear NO they still decided to put it in -.-
Thats a pretty weak fkng patch notes considering the entire league is a steaming pile of shi* and people have left in record fashion. I bet Standard has more active players right now then it ever has.

If this is your idea of an solution *here, take another crappy net to take up another of your currency drop slots* then good luck GGG, fail, epic fail.
Does this cover random "PathOfExile stopped working" errors occuring after last hotfix?
"
Wertyweu wrote:
Added "Necromancy Nets"

no they didnt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info