[3.2] Nebulator - Dual Nebuloch Molten Strike Jugg - T16, Cheap, Shaper Viable [With Video Guide]

Hi my Russian friend !

Actually i have played this build, with couple of modifications. To adapt it to my gameplay, and it was realy successfull. I must confess that i was realy sceptical at the begining, lvl 70 - > 80 was a bit arsh due to the nebuloch degen...

I've also noticed in one hand that 80% of the time i was killed because of a nasty stun and not only because of nebuloch degen or other degen. In other hand, we have realy low crit chance with undentable(But more AS).

Then i took a flask of grounding to get immune to Shock effect, switch purity of fire to vitality, switch Fire Elem to Lightning Elem, torso gem concentrate effect to faster attack support and ascendency point undentable to unstoppable. Ko immune and boosted MS are in my opinion with bubonic trail & tombfist (2 abyss sockets) more usefull than Kaom's Boots(except for HP).

Trully i was stuck in t11/13, and with theses modifications. I ran the rest of Atlas so FAST !

Here is my tree, if you wanna check : https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.4/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxgm7DjwR1RQgFHEUdRa7GNsaOBzcIWAirycvKCot0jLROFM6UjrYOzs9_ECgQzFFR0a3R35J1VBHUeZXl1fiWGNZ812kXhNfP2BBYVJjcGVNZlRoZWjycql07XTxdqx253dTd-V673uMfNmCB4KbhNmFUoV7hmCLT4zPjxqQVZHOl3mbapzEnsWfPqIApMKsqq2NtyK77b02vqfAAcBmxtjLHs9-0jjTb9lh2Xzawd3V4XPkUeXm6hjr7uw47SDvDu9O8B_yQfNv8932SPcy97n46w==

I'm nearly 6k HP, 89K Dps with no charge & only Lightning Golem up. Done shapper & elder easily. For the Phoenix,i just have to change bleed/shock immune potion to ignite.
Would this build work as non-crit and focusing on phys dmg? (mainly wondering if the degen would be managable)

Edit: Does the temporary armour from Nebuloch work with armor%? Say i have +100% armor from nodes/gear does the 500 armor become 1000 per endurance charge?

love the concept btw.
Last edited by Morgaithlol on May 21, 2018, 6:37:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info