[3.2] Nebulator - Dual Nebuloch Molten Strike Jugg - T16, Cheap, Shaper Viable [With Video Guide]

Hey there! Yes, I know what you think - that's another jugg build. But w8 a second, I creating this guy in 3.1 and that was really good. Since 3.2 ascendancy changes this guy stay stronger.

Video
Spoiler

That my full guide with some gameplay (just turn off my ugly russian voice) - https://youtu.be/fTVkLDpiSkc

Concept
Spoiler

cheap and strong mace. And that killing most of the chars because with endur charges you gain more damage but hits will destroy your life in second. I have 9 charges and that mean, when enemy hits me (I jugg) degen will be 4050 life per second. That's huge...but w8, I use two nebuloch :O

Big jugg regen from itself+passive tree+purity of fire+pantheons will saves you. Also, this two guys will help alot with damage and regen

What they can?
Spoiler

AFK minotaur and chimera - 9 charges, 30k armor, leech, arctic armor - they can't do much damage.
Also Phoenix and hydra also be easy.
Shaper - yes, but when you get all need stuff.
Red elder - easy prey
Uber elder - dk atm. Never try it.
T15 maps - fast and smooth but with some things (said in pros and cons)

You need gear
Spoiler

Great thing - that build is cheap. You need two nebuloch, two kaom's ways and two wildfire jewels.
Yes, for being better you need to take some flasks, xoph blood will save you 3 points but that not necessary.

My gear atm
Spoiler

Like I said, I creating this build in 3.1 but tested in 3.2. Now char on standart.

And two wildfire
Best enchant on helm - +2 molten balls
Easy to swap Xoph's. Just self craft this mods

Also, you don't need to use bubonic boots - just change it for good rare or kaom's root. Bubonic exploding bosses corpses faster than DD totems and boost our damage.

Lion's roar - good choice for better initial hit, but that's not main point. Roar and knockback can save your life alot. And yes, Dying sun will help alot but that not cheap option.

PoB link
Spoiler

You can check all stuff here - https://pastebin.com/xAtpw3D4
There's two different skill stack in this build. First - better initial hit with ruthless and melee phys, second - boost molten burst with conc effect and fire pen. Both of them in PoB link. Right now, I prefer second, but killing all the stuff with first choice too. Molten strike is so OP right now.
Pantheon - Abberath and Arakaali
Also you can check tree here - http://poeurl.com/bOyr
You can swap to unsoppable for being immune to stuns, freeze and temp chains but you will lose huge life regen

Pros and cons
Spoiler

Pros
Cheap
Stronk
Big regen
Almost immune to phys damage
Good chaos res
Good lab runner
Easy leveling
Boss killer and map cleaner

Cons
Maps with low regen will be painfull. Without regen - skip
Reflect maps - skip
Jugg meta

Q/A
Spoiler

Why not chieftain?
Jugger sinnergy endur charges easy. Also you have nice regen, extra charge and big accuracy node.
How to leveling?
Just go sunder or molten strike with ancestral call with good rare one hand. Pick RT before you get avatar of fire and overload.
Uber Atziri?
I never try it. Possibly I think.
Why only 5500-5700 hp? This you mean tanky?
You almost immune to all physical damage, have big regen, life leech and elemental reductions. That better than 7k hp with tabula. Think about this.
Last edited by Kursed_one on Mar 31, 2018, 9:14:21 AM
Last bumped on May 21, 2018, 6:16:17 PM
Added Q/A
Added different stuff in gear
What order do you recommend for taking the ascendancy nodes?

Also what made you choose unbreakable over unstopable? Is the node really good or do we just dont need stun immunity and the movement speed?
"
Rakschas666 wrote:
What order do you recommend for taking the ascendancy nodes?

Also what made you choose unbreakable over unstopable? Is the node really good or do we just dont need stun immunity and the movement speed?

Max charges - unbreakable - accuracy - unrelenting. Unbreakable gain alot of life regen and reduce damage taken. That helps against nebuloch debuf. You also can swap it for unstoppable for being immune to freeze, temp chains of stuns - that will be good point to. Bur with that blood rage will take your life faster, and you will feel nebuloch little degen.
Also, you can leap with kaoms roots :)
I tried to make a similar build as a Chieftain, which I think has more regen than Jugg.

I could make it work - but you have to make so many sacrifices that, ultimately, I'm not sure its worth it.

My main problem was dealing with shock - it increases that Nebuloch damage making it really hard to sustain through. Shock, or any kind of degen, just wrecked me.

I tried using Veruso's, but that just squeezes out more gear spots for resists/life.
"
Rengomania wrote:
I tried to make a similar build as a Chieftain, which I think has more regen than Jugg.

I could make it work - but you have to make so many sacrifices that, ultimately, I'm not sure its worth it.

My main problem was dealing with shock - it increases that Nebuloch damage making it really hard to sustain through. Shock, or any kind of degen, just wrecked me.

I tried using Veruso's, but that just squeezes out more gear spots for resists/life.

Main reason why I prefer jugg - endur synergy. Against bosses, like Kitava, guardians of elder, chimera and other you can lose all your charges in phases. Then you must just run over the enemy and use endur cry to safe your life and gain damage. Dat not gut. Also, with jugg, you have all accuracy you need without spend any more points in tree or buying specific items.
what do you think about this route on tree?

poeurl.com/bO05
"
haGrOck wrote:

poeurl.com/bO05

Many bad decisions for points. You can check tree in PoB
"
Kursed_one wrote:
"
haGrOck wrote:

poeurl.com/bO05

Many bad decisions for points. You can check tree in PoB

What do you mean with many bad decisions for points?

I have checked your tree already but I think my theory-crafted one could be better. It has more dmg, more accuracy, more attack Speed, more life, more life reg, more armour, more chaos res and one more jewel socket than you tree with a bit less Points.

Ah, I forgot to pick some important nodes and have now more points spent. Would be an endgame tree then with 120 points spent.

poeurl.com/bO1L

Still better than yours I think, since your route offers not much good options for the rest of the points.
Last edited by haGrOck on Mar 9, 2018, 3:25:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info