[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Can this build use other skills instead of VD?
how about dropping xoph's and going EE with added cold/lightning on jewelry or gloves? it's only 3 skill points away.
I'm wondering how you prioritize gear. What pieces are very needed(outside of pen and zerphis),and what ones are just big money balla pieces? If you're starting fresh what pieces are you focusing on first?
"
How well would this build be with an Indigon?

Doesn't work with Blood Magic, and it is not really beneficial for this build, bonuses are inconsistent, and Scold's Bridle would be still better, but that also doesn't work with BM any more.

"
Artwebb1986 wrote:
Safe to assume you took the +2 skill points for the bandits ?

I recommend 2 passives for boss killing if you need the damage/hp, but I personally chose Kraityn (6% attack/move speed, 3% attack dodge) for clear speed, which you don't really benefit from on bosses.

"
sivertry wrote:
Can this build use other skills instead of VD?

Yes, the defence mechanics don't depend on the spell or attack used, you can do regular attacking / self casting build without Poet too, it's just an OP combo right now.

Here is the build I did before Poet VD: Crit Blade Vortex/EK

"
Bataille wrote:
how about dropping xoph's and going EE with added cold/lightning on jewelry or gloves? it's only 3 skill points away.

Balls are hitting targets way more rapidly than you could re-apply EE, and also the attack has very low accuracy, so it's not worth it.

"
Ziepanzer wrote:
I'm wondering how you prioritize gear. What pieces are very needed(outside of pen and zerphis),and what ones are just big money balla pieces? If you're starting fresh what pieces are you focusing on first?

Fevered Mind jewels are more necessary than Poets, you can attach Zerphi to almost any build, you just need a fast skill which you can put high mana cost on, and don't lose too much on attaching blood magic, for example two-handers with vagan crafted BM support.
Once you have Poet VD going, cap your attack speed for your cooldown first, try to get some cheap cooldown reduction gear, this helps the most on clear speed while leveling, then focus on defences, because VD has a very high baseline DPS with even low investment, and once you have high life gear you can upgrade into more DPS for faster boss kills, stacking penetration, getting triple wise oak resist balance, and good opals. Helmet enchant is very good for both clear speed and single target, so early on get one as soon as you can, even if it's a bad base/unique, and replace it later.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by Márkusz on Mar 19, 2018, 3:58:33 PM
nvm
Last edited by sivertry on Mar 20, 2018, 12:20:18 AM
Great scott, this build is fun!

Thanks for the guide!
how important is that vitality watcher eye? cant afford both zerphi and the jewel lol they are 15ex each :D

(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892
any of the rare gear that can be replaced by equal unique? find it hard to min-max rares

also any lvling trees/ keypoints to aim for and lvling advises?

thx
Last edited by doChl on Mar 22, 2018, 12:13:09 PM
is the vitality regen mod on watchers eye needed? or you just have it? other usefull combinations to watch out for on watchers ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info