[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

DOES increased life recovery from flask apply to ZERPHI HEAL RATE?
Absolutely anazing build, playing one myself now,

Wanted to ask you about your Pantheon choises.
"
Styraxcz wrote:
DOES increased life recovery from flask apply to ZERPHI HEAL RATE?

You go to first page, you hit Ctrl + F, you type "recovery", you read 2 lines, you see yes it works. There this guy can now fish!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Varilecki wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ww0RngEt here is pob too my char

my problem is i can barerly degen mana regen with blood rage just from 1 flask - i have nooo chance for using 2 of them right now:/ idk how u degen them soo easly

edit: i swap ruby flask for that one with +4 max res, and then i just can degen enaugh both of them with bloodrage - btw 1 flask is almost too much, removing quality from them i think gave me nothing

Gear seems fine, yea don't use quality on mana flasks, it matters a lot. I also couldn't degen out the Distillate flask, but in uber elder im getting constantly hit, so MoM depletes it by that, usually my degen is slow too, and with the L. Coil swap at 6.7k I also almost not degen it at all. You can also try RF, that degens any mana regen.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Could Pathfinder Ascendant + Druidic Rite be enough to sustain Zerphi during Bossfights?
Cause i plan going crit and it is hard to get enough crit as pure Pathfinder.
Last edited by cL0uD1337 on Mar 15, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
"
cL0uD1337 wrote:
Could Pathfinder Ascendant + Druidic Rite be enough to sustain Zerphi during Bossfights?
Cause i plan going crit and it is hard to get enough crit as pure Pathfinder.

Yes, it's nearly the same as pathfinder sustain, but I do not recommend going crit with poet VD, you already won't have huge crit stats and %inc spell damage caster weapons usually have, and VD gets high damage easily anyway, so you want to focus on utility, movement and defences more. Imo even with gg gear going crit is bad idea.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
How well would this build be with an Indigon?
Trying out this, what's the mana regen / sec on a Q20 Zephs with all the Flask nodes the build's took? Since the initial difference's only around 5 mana/s.
"
Trying out this, what's the mana regen / sec on a Q20 Zephs with all the Flask nodes the build's took? Since the initial difference's only around 5 mana/s.

I never calculated that, but don't use Q20 flask. 0Q Zerphi in my build can be degened consistently with around 6-6.5k life.
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Safe to assume you took the +2 skill points for the bandits ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info