[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

atm leveling to get more hp, but already can tank everything that don't oneshot me and manage my flask permanently even in HO, like this build so much, ty
Great build. Really the easiest uber elder kill. Xoph's blood not needed at all, with it would be better.

Personally: used Omeycan boots, easiest mana management and more sockets
"
jackpotcs wrote:
Great build. Really the easiest uber elder kill. Xoph's blood not needed at all, with it would be better.

Personally: used Omeycan boots, easiest mana management and more sockets

Omeycan is only good for mapping if you find mana management hard, personally i would prefer boots with even higher MS.

Don't use those boots for U.Elder/Shaper. Kaom's provides stun/slow immunity which I would say is must for the fight.
What was the purpose of RF again? more constant sustain of selfdamage in bossfights?

And if yes, would it be better to use it?
Is this build viable with kaom?
Thought i'd reply with my finished ISC setup of the build, changed my tree around to path up past scion instead of through shadow area.

100.3k VD avg dmg
6.4k+ Life
90/90/81 resists

Able to facetank uber elder etc.

Not using arakali pantheon at all as i use perma rf active at all times.

Not linking items, feel free to check the pob.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/DqJdrnqw

//Noxy
should i go for more regen with another fevered mind, or more life via a 7% life jewel?

i can keep flasks up 100% of the time, have about 6700 life, .22 attack time (cooldown is .21), regen is about 11,000/second (4.54 APS*267cost*600%zerphis*1.54 (flask effect)), resists with flasks are 94/94/85, but with some small tweaks to rings i could swap ruby for topaz (was trying out RF for mana degen) making resists 85/94/94.
Last edited by burninbeard on Aug 8, 2018, 5:15:59 PM
Hey all, Does anybody have any tips or pointers on how to better my build ? It was made pre 3.3. Any advice would be good. Cheers. It has 9.1k life and 42k Average VD dps not sure about all the rest of it.

Gear

Flasks

Jewels

Build

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcEswguCPQOXA-rEFgRLRa_GFYZihmOGjgc3CLqIvQj9iSLJJ0mlScvKPosnDIBMtE1kjdMOtg64TwtPV9Bh0QNRUdFfkWdSbFMs02STeNQQlJTUzVTUlVLVcZWSGHiYlpmVGh0aPJqQ2r6bAttGXyDfXV_gIKbgseDX4PMg9uExYUyhXuHZYw2jX2Nko8akFWTJ5cGl5WX9Jo7muCbjZu1nrehL6IAo4qmV6cIshm3PriTu-O86r6KwGbDOsSix53I8M960B_TftWm18_YJNi92mLhc-vu7DjtPO2D7g7veu-I7-vwH_Ft8kX3Pfk3-ej-Cv6P_rr_EA==?accountName=The_Rain_Man&characterName=Elem_Mental
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Aug 9, 2018, 8:19:31 PM
just killed uber elder first time on this build, I'm at lvl 81 and even without legacy coil (used kaom's heart) facetanked everything, just holding one button and pressing flasks, so easy, thanks author ;)

p.s. pob - https://pastebin.com/GByvR4Ea
Thinking about trying this as league started for Delve, how is the best way to start? Since pens and such won't be as easy to come by etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info