[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

"
3portas wrote:
"
Grewen wrote:
"
3portas wrote:
I'm a little confused about what auras use.
I got a watcher's eye with life recovery rate while vitality, so, I'll use vitality for use.
But I do wanna have the option to swap for lightning coil and kaoms root when doing, ex, uber elder.

Any idea?

I use this LC for easy switch aura gem
+ gem enlighten 4lvl for arctic armor or herald of ash ( tank\ dps ) else needed swap for aura 35 mana reserved i clear 3 nod for tree and use 3 nod for aura+ reduced mana reserved. White socket not needed paint this very good.

I'm was thinking in having two setups:
Kaom's heart with rare boots (using CWDT-IC + Vitality-Herald ofash)
Lightning coil (CWDT-IC-ENFEEBLE-DURATION + Vitality-Purity of ice?) with kaom's root

For uber elder, purity of ice or purity of lightning?

Thinking on get a unset ring with fire damage. I would use arctic armour on that.

i not use kaom's heart only LC+
all content helm
uber elder with kaom's heart one shot me, with LC face tank all (and not needed purity of ice) for maping too.
PS Consider this is only my decision, you can do as you will be comfortable.
I am not sure if we have enough videos for showing this build in action.

Today I spontaneous decided to record and publish one fight.

Path of Exile 3.3 Uber Elder: brainless, stressless, moveless, deathless (Zerphi VD)
https://youtu.be/EY7Y9mHQEVI
"
I am not sure if we have enough videos for showing this build in action.

Today I spontaneous decided to record and publish one fight.

Path of Exile 3.3 Uber Elder: brainless, stressless, moveless, deathless (Zerphi VD)
https://youtu.be/EY7Y9mHQEVI

I would add this video in the topic header is very revealing, if only not nerf=)
Anyone tried to transition to Peots Pen VD as fast as possibly after league start? How do you do this? I played a lot of zerphi VD Pathfinder this league, and I love it! For the flashback league, I plan on starting with it as soon as possible, and maybe even pushing to 95 and higher. I enjoy the way you can do everything with this build. From Uber Elder, Über Lab and even fast mapping.

Is it smart to start with a strong league starter like sunder champion or arc trapper, to get currency fast until you can get zerphis and poets pens? Should I start with a hybrid pathfinder sunder something and just transition into VD with poets pens and Zerphi VD when ever I have the money to get the items over time?

Never planned on going for a „late game/expensive“ build right from the start..

Maybe you guys can help me! :) I plan on grinding 12h+ a day for the first few days!
poets pen levels fast
Any suggestions to my next major upgrade? Thanks guys. (Level 71 and STR on rings so I can wear chest)

Last edited by Warbeast275 on Jul 29, 2018, 1:53:47 AM
Has anyone ideas or experience in reaching best way level 100 with this build?
I am 98 and now i loose nearly same xp i earned through deaths.
"
Has anyone ideas or experience in reaching best way level 100 with this build?
I am 98 and now i loose nearly same xp i earned through deaths.

First of, you shouldn’t even die once with this build. 6-7k life and a few resists and no one will kill you ever.
Yes that's the theory. My gear is not the reason for dying.
More I am searching a strategy or any hints for compensating having not enough skill or sometimes paying not enough attention or whatever.
It's my second league and it would be first level 100 char. So i am not experienced with any strategy for going on 100. And maybe there are good build-special stragtegies.
Maybe not. And maybe there isn't any good strategy for me. Dont't know, just looking for brainstorm or ideas.
"
Yes that's the theory. My gear is not the reason for dying.
More I am searching a strategy or any hints for compensating having not enough skill or sometimes paying not enough attention or whatever.
It's my second league and it would be first level 100 char. So i am not experienced with any strategy for going on 100. And maybe there are good build-special stragtegies.
Maybe not. And maybe there isn't any good strategy for me. Dont't know, just looking for brainstorm or ideas.

First of all this build isn't meant for lvl 100 push as it's not a fast mapper. The aim of this build is to be a boss killer. It will be quite slow and very boring to push higher than 98 with this build.

Abt you dying with this build, you must keep in mind this build will tank most of the damage mechanics but sometimes not all, like standing too close to strongbox with explode/detonate in a T16 map with deadly mods. So character placement and flask management is very important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info