[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

im having trouble getting the lifreg out of it.
It works for most of the part, but at higher Tier maps the reg wont keep up with the damage i recieve.

Gems are not at max level, but if i watch the life reg, 3 level to max shouldnt do much of a difference.

https://prnt.sc/khp5gv

These are the hideout stats.

I know Mino Boss can oneshot you, but i even have issues against a white chimera map. The adds that spawn in the bossfight are just nuking me down.

Any tips how i could overcome this?
Last edited by Camatoo on Aug 12, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
Noob player, noob question. This build won't be viable for the delve season right, because the zerphi's flask will be near impossible to get?
"
Noob player, noob question. This build won't be viable for the delve season right, because the zerphi's flask will be near impossible to get?

Near impossible seems the correct explanation. Zerphys Flask in incursion is abaut 10ex. I love this build but i didnt think im playing it as league starter. Looking for another PF Builds :)
Last edited by Loki1338 on Aug 13, 2018, 4:26:39 AM
Noob question, why don't you guys max out Frenzy and GMP on this build
Can someone check me out to see where i am going wrong? just not sustaining life and dying way too easily - thanks. Char is Femarrowe.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Can someone check me out to see where i am going wrong? just not sustaining life and dying way too easily - thanks. Char is Femarrowe.

At a glance, you're using an alternate route on the tree that has a lot of extra mana regen and you're using BR; my mana would fill up really fast with that setup, and once your mana's full, Zerphi's healing turns off. If you want to pack that much mana regen, RF should still be able to burn through it.

Without having actually calculated it, your attack speed looks low, without a bunch of attack speed passives, affixes, extra frenzy charges, or built-in faster attacks on your gloves. That'll also drop the amount of healing you get. Without any cooldown affixes, you want to be a little under 4APS for max DPS, or if you're concerned about survival and don't mind a considerable DPS hit, just pushing it as high as possible.

Also, I see that you're using a dual-Vitality Watcher's Eye... according to the main post: "Do not use (50-70)% increased Life Recovery from Flasks while affected by Vitality, it doesn't work with Zerphi, I tested it myself." (Which, not having tested it, also leads me to believe that the +%fromFlasks from your passives are also going to waste; may as well remove those 3 nodes and get an extra 3% life.)
Last edited by Shani on Aug 15, 2018, 3:15:30 PM
Thank you Shani, my total tree was so wrong, no idea how that happened?
Old age (64) maybe. So the watcher's eye with flask recovery is not to be used? thanks for that.
Build mechanics defeat me a bit here.
I have a 114 life regen while affected by vitality watcher's eye, good to use or forget it.
I can sell some gear to get a watcher's eye as per OP if you think it would be good?
Thanks for your help.
"
So the watcher's eye with flask recovery is not to be used? thanks for that.

I have a 114 life regen while affected by vitality watcher's eye, good to use or forget it.

Well, the other mod is perfectly fine, as I recall (don't see it in your profile anymore). Increased Life Recovery Rate... that one's global, as far as I'm aware, and the main poster gives it a specific mention as one of the best Watcher's Eye mods.

My version of the build currently pulls 12k-15kHP/sec depending on the exact configuration... even if it was at the minimum 20%, it's worth an extra 2.4kHP/sec, easily surpassing the 114 regen.

Assuming your resists are sorted and your HP isn't something unusually low (5.5k was enough for me, up through T16, though it requires swapping resists and flasks for tougher bosses), you should be able to survive pretty much anything... the primary cause of death would probably be letting your flasks go down at a bad time, or capping out your mana, shutting off Zerphi's. I'm guessing that your primary cause of death was too much mana.

My personal setup uses RF instead of BR since it's permanently active and WILL drain your mana, thus you won't have to worry about it, Purity of Ice/Fire (to complement ToH's phys>cold, and to ease the pressure from RF), Herald of Ash for the damage, and a Rumi's as my last flask, to further help mitigate physical damage. ...No Watcher's Eye, since I'm dirt poor.

Edit: No problem doing normal Shaper... just held down my Frenzy key and stared at my flasks for a few minutes. I don't think any attacks dropped me below 1/3rd, and that included a few cases where I flubbed my flask timing and my ToH fell off, leaving me with only 51%ColdRes, eek. Did end up dying to user error though; had to leave my system in the middle of combat to pick up a call from a client.
Edit2: Did UberElder. No problems, other than user error when I stopped paying attention to the field and wasn't in the white circle, so I got instagibbed.
Last edited by Shani on Aug 18, 2018, 2:03:04 AM
i Would absolutely not start with this build in delve. Zerphi flask was only cheap in flashback because of perandus being there. Normally zerphi flask is extremely hard to get, and you HAVE to have zerphi flask for this build.
Just did my first uber elder ever with this setup, pretty dope build, can tank every bullet hall, slam and everthing on the fight, really nice guide, ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info