[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

How's Uber Elder with Kaom's? I have 6.7K with Kaoms, so I'm a little hesitant using lightning coil. I'm also a ton of exalts in and I have the vitality mod on watcher's eye, so I'm just getting pretty damn ready to down the bastard
"
Kingof2v1 wrote:
Can anyone give a run-down of what skills we're using in fights and maybe how to use the flasks optimally? I'm switching from Deadeye MF and I have no clue how any of these skills work. I already have most of the gear needed. Planning on running end-game bosses using the Uber Elder build

There isn’t much to it, use a degen skill like RF or blood rage, attack while keeping Zerphi’s and TOH up all the time.

"
How's Uber Elder with Kaom's? I have 6.7K with Kaoms, so I'm a little hesitant using lightning coil. I'm also a ton of exalts in and I have the vitality mod on watcher's eye, so I'm just getting pretty damn ready to down the bastard

Even with 8k hp using Kaom’s you will have to dodge shaper slam as it will mostly 1 shot you. If you are ok with dodging that then you can keep it.

The hardest part with lightning coil is capping resistance’s. Once you manage that you can tank everything except the expandingnova which I wouldn’t recommend tanking and is easy to avoid.

Watchers eye is really not required, all you need is good damage reductions and decent enough DPS.
Last edited by vvamic on Jul 11, 2018, 1:47:30 AM
I recently started running this build as well and noticed that when I put on MF gear (specifically Bisco's Leash and Sadima's) I would wind up with full mana often. As some other folks have mentioned in the thread, Blood Rage's health (plus mana with MoM) is based on a percentage of your total health, so when your health is lower, you degen less health/mana. For my MF setup, I wound up just running RF while spamming burial chambers to keep my mana empty.

If you want to use Blood Rage, just get your health pool higher and you should notice your mana doesn't regen!
"
Hello when i use blood rage it doesnt do enough damage to me so whenever i use the zephri's it refills my mana completely how do i make it so it doesnt do that?

I recently started running this build as well and noticed that when I put on MF gear (specifically Bisco's Leash and Sadima's) I would wind up with full mana often. As some other folks have mentioned in the thread, Blood Rage's health (plus mana with MoM) is based on a percentage of your total health, so when your health is lower, you degen less health/mana. For my MF setup, I wound up just running RF while spamming burial chambers to keep my mana empty.

If you want to use Blood Rage, just get your health pool higher and you should notice your mana doesn't regen!
What dps for uber elder as well? According to POB I have 20k effective dps on VD

Edit: Did some learnin'. So his POB DPS is calculated with 3 frenzy charges and enfeeble; Worth keeping in mind if you appear to be X dps below his. You have to check those boxes on a separate menu.
Last edited by Malfetus on Jul 11, 2018, 5:16:58 PM

Big update to the whole guide!

Added more explanations and details, gear and gem breakdown, my incursion version with a new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orbRQw2eXwg
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Cant even take down guardians whitout useing 4-5 portals, what am i doing wrong? cant find any errors my self. plz take a look
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MarkArne/characters

Last edited by MarkArne on Jul 12, 2018, 2:12:29 PM
So I am having some severe issues. I spent about 40ex and couldn't really facetank uber elder, all portals gone. Feeling pretty defeated. Please have a look at gear, pob or the video link to see wtf I'm doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/zNCJHNGb

https://youtu.be/31Cbmd-O-YU

Ideally, Id like to be able to carry at least 3 peeps, but as it stands so far I cant get the kill solo.

I beg, the help.. I needs it.

"
foster21 wrote:
So I am having some severe issues. I spent about 40ex and couldn't really facetank uber elder, all portals gone. Feeling pretty defeated. Please have a look at gear, pob or the video link to see wtf I'm doing wrong.

Ideally, Id like to be able to carry at least 3 peeps, but as it stands so far I cant get the kill solo.

Hello Mate,

Here goes my personal opinion only,a small resume,

You will need more fevered mind gems for sure,
I play mostly with magic find gear and have 5 fevered mind,
This gives me a total of +/- 360 mana cost,
Without kaoms or xhops blood
Only the belt is a personal preference to go with the normal one, with flask effect duration and the cooldown or with bisco leash,

With this setup you do all the maps until tier 15/16 without any problem, of course some mods can make you sweat if you dont pay attention,

The kaoms and xhops mostly to do shaper and uber elder,
If you find any situation you died once or wantt to go safe just need to place the gloves to double your life regen,

Regarding uber elder, normal setup, full gear, kamos boots necessary of course,
For the freeze, slow etc..
5 fevered mind to give you together with your gear more than 600 mana cost,
Slight lower no problem also,
The chest you can go with kaoms as well,
Life at least 6700+ minimum in my opinion,
Watch out for your res, cold the lowest, fire the highest, ligh high as well,
-This after you po all the flasks,
If you can get all at the same number in terms of res, this is GG,for wiseoak,

The damage output of uber elder,
You want to facetank all, yes the watchers eye is a must to have,
No bodyswap and culling strike,

No watchers eye, i recommend bosyswap,
Less damage, more time the fight but more than enough damage,
And you can tankalso most of it,

If you want to carry people inside, the lightcoil is better, as much tough you have the better,

Returning to your gear,
Fevered mind more of course,
Mana cost up to 360 for maps, magic find
600+ better for shaper uber elder etc..
If you can get volatile destroys one more corpse on head is GG,
If it´s on a helm with res or starkonjas is preferences,
This enchant is 30%+ damage + more survivability,

Small details, rings with fire damage if possible,
Your poets pen need mroe attacl speed,
Here try to get the highest,

Still, in the overall is the fevered mind the most important,
Hope it helps,m

A BIG THANKS TO MARKUZ, great guide and understanding of the build,

"
naxus123 wrote:
"
foster21 wrote:

Hello Mate,

Here goes my personal opinion only,a small resume,

You will need more fevered mind gems for sure,
I play mostly with magic find gear and have 5 fevered mind,
This gives me a total of +/- 360 mana cost,
Without kaoms or xhops blood
Only the belt is a personal preference to go with the normal one, with flask effect duration and the cooldown or with bisco leash,

With this setup you do all the maps until tier 15/16 without any problem, of course some mods can make you sweat if you dont pay attention,

The kaoms and xhops mostly to do shaper and uber elder,
If you find any situation you died once or wantt to go safe just need to place the gloves to double your life regen,

Regarding uber elder, normal setup, full gear, kamos boots necessary of course,
For the freeze, slow etc..
5 fevered mind to give you together with your gear more than 600 mana cost,
Slight lower no problem also,
The chest you can go with kaoms as well,
Life at least 6700+ minimum in my opinion,
Watch out for your res, cold the lowest, fire the highest, ligh high as well,
-This after you po all the flasks,
If you can get all at the same number in terms of res, this is GG,for wiseoak,

The damage output of uber elder,
You want to facetank all, yes the watchers eye is a must to have,
No bodyswap and culling strike,

No watchers eye, i recommend bosyswap,
Less damage, more time the fight but more than enough damage,
And you can tankalso most of it,

If you want to carry people inside, the lightcoil is better, as much tough you have the better,

Returning to your gear,
Fevered mind more of course,
Mana cost up to 360 for maps, magic find
600+ better for shaper uber elder etc..
If you can get volatile destroys one more corpse on head is GG,
If it´s on a helm with res or starkonjas is preferences,
This enchant is 30%+ damage + more survivability,

Small details, rings with fire damage if possible,
Your poets pen need mroe attacl speed,
Here try to get the highest,

Still, in the overall is the fevered mind the most important,
Hope it helps,m

A BIG THANKS TO MARKUZ, great guide and understanding of the build,

Wow this is pretty gold, Let me maybe help you, to help me.
Only thing I care about is opening uber elder, and having people hop in for the service. Mapping is going to be nonexistent at all. So with that in mind, let me see if I can parse through what youve given me. And if this is too many dumb questions feel free to ignore this, I just spent crazy exalts and I really want to understand this.

1. Will I still need another fevered mind gem?
2. Since I am not caring about MF at all, Im assuming my belt is OK
3. do I really want kaoms chest for the uber elder fight? I thought it was lightning coil or bust? (edit I see you wrote lightning coil is better with uber elder carrying)
4. You said watch my res, does that matter without wise oak?
5. Im assuming you mean no body swap and yes culling strike, which case since I dont map I got that down already.
6. When you say mana cost, I see I have 396 on tooltip for frenzy, I gotta adjust that with another jewel you were talking about, Im going back in the guide to understand why but can you tell me what the importance is of that? I am super low on mana most of the fight.
7. Poets Pens attack speed, easy fix rings with fire damage and those other stats are going to be a bit difficult.
8. Hows my watchers eye? I am running vit with purity of ice now (instead of stone golem)

I added this guy to the build, at no small cost at all.

Again if its too much dont bother replying, youve given me a lot to work on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info