[3.4] Zerphi Poet VD - Easiest Uber Elder build - Twinned kill - 20000+ life recovery per sec

Ah yeah, the icon only shows up when it's actively healing you, not if you press the flask on the bar. My bad.
livejamie
I am still struggling with the build and my damage feels really low anyone want to help me out by giving feedback?

Spoiler

My volatile dead tooltip damage ingame is "8686".

The POB from the poster is like 34500, i dont see myself getting there like this what do i need to chage? My character is publicly visible.

I also have trouble with incursion bosses and killing enough monsters in time..

Please help.
Last edited by Vernuft on Jul 6, 2018, 6:40:47 AM
what if you will use omeyocan to degen your mana? yes it has no life and spell recovery but you want it for mappinp, where you won't die anyway, for ue you can safely use rare boots for sure
Last edited by joffxrey on Jul 6, 2018, 9:57:59 AM
"
joffxrey wrote:
what if you will use omeyocan to degen your mana? yes it has no life and spell recovery but you want it for mappinp, where you won't die anyway, for ue you can safely use rare boots for sure

To keep my mana down, I'm using (vaal) RF + blood rage for mapping, but since I want Arakaali to kick in in Uber fight, I drop RF for flame dash and use Vitality+Purity of ice, which leaves me with plenty of unreserved mana for blood rage and the unavoidable degen to drain.

I used to have HoA and enlighten in addition to the above, but then I realized that I had very little unreserved mana and kept dying to zerphi turning off in the middle of the fight.
"
joffxrey wrote:

I just came in to suggest that.

No life or dps but saves you some sockets.
livejamie
Hey guys, what's the minimum to kill Shaper and Uber Elder here? I've basically committed myself to killing Shaper, Uber Elder, and have Atlas completion using this build. Once I do that, I'm done.

I have Xoph's Blood, Zeprhi's, Kaom's, 6k life - etc etc, can check my profile.

Is the helm enchant necessary? That's looking like another 9ex and is the biggie I'm worried about.
Last edited by Malfetus on Jul 6, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
"
Hey guys, what's the minimum to kill Shaper and Uber Elder here? I've basically committed myself to killing Shaper, Uber Elder, and have Atlas completion using this build. Once I do that, I'm done.

I have Xoph's Blood, Zeprhi's, Kaom's, 6k life - etc etc, can check my profile.

Is the helm enchant necessary? That's looking like another 9ex and is the biggie I'm worried about.

not killed uber elder yet on my char but killed shaper you can prob kill shaper without problems just avoid his teleport slam attack and you should be fine.
So I have finished completing all the end game content with this build including Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Chayula, and HoGM. Thank you for the guide, it has been an extremely fun build so far.
I Killed Shaper/Elder. But I am failing with Uber Elder.

I have 6500 hp, can someone check out my gear and talent tree and tell me if i can do it with this gear?

I have watched the video 20 times already, I try to keep my flasks up all the time. Somehow I just die without knowing what I did wrong.

Please help.

Ok I finally downed uber Elder.
Last edited by Vernuft on Jul 8, 2018, 8:03:23 AM
Am I calculating the health regen right?

My attack speed is 3,95 so let's say around 4. Cooldown time on VD is 0.25 so I am attacking 4 times a second (roughly). My Zerphi gives me 552% of mana cost back over 4 secs. Frenzy costs 360 Mana. So i calculate my health regen like this:

Mana spend in 4 seconds 360*4*4 = 5760.
Health per second granted after 4 seconds 5750*6,52 = 37555,2 (actually a bit less because my as is 3,95 and not exactly 4).

My life: 6045, ES: 413. So damage taken by Blood rage (4%): 6045*0,04 + 413*0,04 = 258,32 per second.

Now i have to subtract my life spend for attacking: 360*4= 1440.

My life regen without anything is 108.8.

So in total my life regen is after 4 seconds:

37555,2 - 258,32 - 1440 + 108,8 = 35965,68 life regen per second (a bit less because 3.95 as). Is this correct?

Seems a bit high though.
Last edited by Fallbringer on Jul 8, 2018, 7:16:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info