Currency Nerfs

"
pifpep wrote:
We still had people 2 weeks ago being happy about the changes to biscos, sextants and breach. Where are those people now, are you happy with being poor? Others saw that you need to be flipping or bossing when you want to make some decent coins. And for mapping quantity got even more important.

The difference is that even without these changes, you still would end up in deficit.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Peoples don't seem to realize that past 3 leagues were leagues that basically doubled the amount of monsters on the maps : Abyss, Legacy and breach. So what the hell did you guys expect. The game is back to normal now. Stop crying like little beetches.
"
Krayken wrote:
Peoples don't seem to realize that past 3 leagues were leagues that basically doubled the amount of monsters on the maps : Abyss, Legacy and breach. So what the hell did you guys expect. The game is back to normal now. Stop crying like little beetches.

Oh and Harbinger? Alched tier 4 maps without any problem. Buddy, please.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
sourtimer wrote:
These were my drops from 48 Shaped Dunes (T12), all maps chiseled/alched and always with one sextant active. Usually the sextant mod was extra mobs. Currency does feel nerfed imo, even though I got an exalt, first one this league, took me until level 92. Map drops seem fine though imo.

"
Raw Currency Drops:

1 Exalted
12 Chaos
41 Jewelers
33 Alchemy
5 Scour
9 Regret
55 Chromatic
8 Glassblower
3 GCP
47 Chance
9 Vaal
59 Augment
27 Alteration
113 Transmute
3 Regal
1 Blessed
25 Fuse
29 Chisel
7 Journeyman Sextant
1 Apprentice Sextant
2 Master Sextant
11 Silver Coin
6 Xoph
12 Chayula
4 Tul
1 Esh

Items that sold for chaos:

Queen of the Forest - 30C
Perseverence - 3C
Agnerod West - 2C
Lioneye's Remorse - 2C
Enlighten - 5C
Wanderlust - 1C

Maps:

Tier 3 : 1
Tier 4 : 1
Tier 5: 3
Tier 6: 7
Tier 7: 10
Tier 8: 12
Tier 9: 12
Tier 10: 7
Tier 11: 10
Tier 12: 15
Tier 13: 16
Tier 14: 3
Mao Kun: 1

Divination Cards:

2 Earth Drinker
2 The Trial
2 The Encroaching Darkness
7 The Gambler
1 The Puzzle
1 The Calling

6 socket vendor items : 23

looks pretty bad. especially sutff like 2 encroaching darkness, what the hell, in 50 maps?

no wonder this league feels like a drag with very little payoff so far even before the end of the first week...
I've tried to be a good soldier and just play through the league to build out my atlas and see how things fall. But I have finally given up when I got to the point of having to consistently do the chaos recipe to trade and get alchs to continue running maps.

I can put up with any league mechanic as long as I get to continue progressing through the game. This is the first time I can remember that I have ever struggled just to roll maps and continue progressing. It sucks. All that I can say about it.

This league feels like GGG had a meeting and accidentally picked up all the cards from the "no" pile.
Before I died at 81 was doing lvl 6 maps (did atziri SSFHC and died) anyway - I didnt even have but 4 trasmutes, 1 alc and 5 alts. Could barley run blue maps thats why I ran atziri before I was ready... Out of currency. Anyway Beastiary league sucked as is glad I died. Beasts suck and loot too. Wanted to quit and death give me good excuse.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 8, 2018, 9:09:22 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Before I died at 81 was doing lvl 6 maps (did atziri SSFHC and died) anyway - I didnt even have but 4 trasmutes, 1 alc and 5 alts. Could barley run blue maps thats why I ran atziri before I was ready... Out of currency. Anyway Beastiary league sucked as is glad I died. Beasts suck and loot too. Wanted to quit and death give me good excuse.

I feel like this is the case with majority. People WANT to like it, so did I but at one point it just got unbearable. I ran 30 maps, hoping to at least get SOME progress but after 6 hours I was back in the place where I started with absolutely nothing to show.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

When my current character dies I'm done too. I don't have the energy to even complain anymore about it.
Even with no breaches or sextant mechanics (aka abuse), I notice a change of currency drops in the low end.

Caman naow GGG are you guys trying to ruin fun AGAIN?
It appears that the currency drops are back to normal after last patch. There might have been a bug somewhere in the coding that they scrubbed. Stealth fix. I noticed it right away last night even though I didn't play long. 2 or 3 maps, twice the currency of before patch.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info