The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

More anti-consumer gamble-addiction boxes!

Governments can't regulate this garbage fast enough.
Nice :D
A friend of mine, whom I shared this announcement to, never seen charged dash before (he doesn't play PoE all that often) so he thought the Sin Helmet Attachment was an addon effect where it left behind shadowy clones of yourself.

But he did have a fascinating idea of making a dark and shadowy character effect MTX (maybe a bright and gold one for Innocence, too?) that leaves behind a mirage imprint of yourself for a couple seconds much like footprints do.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 3, 2018, 4:43:52 PM
oh my god, they are beautiful, but sadly didn't get portal or wings, which were the ones I wanted :(

Can't buy more points atm
Whoaw those last skins and effects since the Fire/Ice armor Mystery, Abyss Skins and now thoses beautifuls Dark/Light stuff. The beauty of this little glowing harpy, the Cherubin and his funny stances, the floating shiny and dark swords, and the possibility to again combine sets oO;

You got some real graphics/design improvement with those last MTX and even if the Mystery Boxes are random, the bunch of different and good thing you got from them is really great^^. (I guess only the people who want full sets wait until the end to buy them when available in the shop).

But for people like me who prefer get some pets/skills/weapons effects, and other stuff, even randomly, the mystery boxes odds are pretty good^^. ( I mean 14 different things from 20 tries its great, was the same for the Ice/Fire pack)
Woohoo, more RNG lootboxes that the gaming industry is starting to frown upon and may soon be regulation (in the US) preventing them entirely.

At least we're guaranteed something of equal value unlike most other companies, but still, hope this is the last we'll see of them, and I hope those new regulations become law ASAP. Nobody likes lootboxes.
I don't mean to sound rude, but I can't help the way people interpret my words.
Can you have a combined Sin and Innocence weapon effect?
For all the garbage Mtx that have been released over the past 2 months this has made up for it.
Oh god. RIP bank account.
Hi.

IGN: Lady_Serena
I think those are the best sets I've ever seen
IGN gubert

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info