The Sin and Innocence Mystery Box

LOl nice!
The Holy Bible
Spent ~$350, got full mixed set on everything excluding Portal (missing Innocence) and Cloak back attachment (missing innocence) as well as the weapon effect / sword skin (missing innocence for effect, sin for skin). Also didn't get the Sin Cherub pet.

All in all, this MTX looks fuckin sweet so I had to get it!
Gambling real life $$ for part of a set that you need to gamble a second item to get to complete isn't cool. Please read up on the history of Complete Gacha (and the Japanese laws in 2012) before continuing to do this.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_gacha
Thanks devs, really great skins. My char now looks like angel. This from 10 chests.

Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Mar 3, 2018, 11:55:47 PM
little over 3500 points and couldn't get innocence armor or aura. but managed many pairs of wings, boots, cherubs, swords, gloves, portals, 6 innocent helms, and MANY herald effects. FYI innocence weapon effect is amazing!

really wish i could trade some mtx for a consolation prize or possibly another loot box, ill never use all these duplicate mtx.

but i suppose that is how gambling works
I LOVE YOU GGG! These sets make up for not having any other sets this league, x100.

I’M IN LOVE. This is pure artwork. Fantastic job to the design team!
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator
Wow. I want that full combined set... No way with my RNG from the past boxes will I obtain double the items needed without dropping 1k though. So I'll just have to wait until they are released 6 months from now. lol.

Ya'll should think of a way to resell multiple of the same item back for a fraction of the box cost or something. If I could do this and sell back the 9 helmets of Ice I have and the 0 Helmets of fire I have, I'd be more willing to drop money into these boxes, because who wants to have a ton of 1 item and zero of the other, with nothing to do with the item you have a ton of?
Can anyone tell me if sin weapon effect (not sword, but weapon effect) combines with innocent weapon effect? thats the only missing part now
Top , já estou com o meu!!!
Bex wrote: <<...They've become a huge driving force in our ability to continue to create new RMT game staff companies around the world and also to participate in financial fraud>>.

Yeah, yeah, we know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info