Can't complete Quest: Sanity's Requiem (Loophole In thread)

So far, this problem still has not been acknowledged by GGG. Hopefully they do something about it soon. this really sucks
Bug loophole found:

Switch to a fresh character. Dont talk to zana until you get to her study. Problem solved.

Think it has something to do with the Take Shaper orb glitch someone reported in a seperate thread
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Last edited by SleepyBigod on Mar 3, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
"
SleepyBigod wrote:
Bug loophole found:

Switch to a fresh character. Dont talk to zana until you get to her study. Problem solved.

Think it has something to do with the Take Shaper orb glitch someone reported in a seperate thread

Yup it works, this guy messaged me in game with the advice.

Thanks have the orb now =)
"
ChaoticLlama wrote:
"
SleepyBigod wrote:
Bug loophole found:

Yup it works, this guy messaged me in game with the advice.

Thanks have the orb now =)

Can also confirm this worked.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I have the same bug. I canot do anything. Zana is in the room but she only can talk about " The cosmic Arcana" Cant take orb for t16 map and cant continue to spread elder to spawn Uber elder. The problem is i have only 1 character and i canot loophole this bug. Hope GGG will realese hot fix really soon.
Last edited by Witk4cy on Mar 4, 2018, 4:50:15 AM
I am having this trouble too. Switching characters didn't help. When you say "fresh" character do you mean freshly leveled to the point they can do maps?
"

I am having this trouble too. Switching characters didn't help. When you say "fresh" character do you mean freshly leveled to the point they can do maps?

(My theory) To do the bug loophole, you must have a character that hasnt talked to zana since the new league started/patch. More importantly, hasnt pressed the "Take Shaper Orb" button on zana (that is what is causing the bug I think).

Im pretty sure the character needs to have access to maps and the atlas to be able to do the quest.

They dont have to be freshly leveled, they just cannot have talked to zana and click "take shaper orb".

TDLR:
Find a character that has access to maps/atlas.
That character cannot have talked to zana (or at the least clicked take shaper orb) THIS PATCH.
Log into that character, and go STRAIGHT to zana's study, and talk to her there. Dont talk to her or do anything besides go straight to her study.
Also, there is a bug currently that only allows one portal to be used into the arena for t16 elder guardian fights.

If you try to enter the arena for a second time, game crashes to log in screen.

Heard this happening to someone else too.
Last edited by SleepyBigod on Mar 4, 2018, 12:49:17 PM
bump
Some hot fix came out today but the bug is still existing. I cant take orb and cant continue quest to uber elder spawn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info