Can't complete Quest: Sanity's Requiem (Loophole In thread)

Did you get 15 memory fragments on another character? The quest state is based on all of your characters in that league, not just one.
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
Last edited by SleepyBigod on Mar 10, 2018, 9:15:13 PM
"
SleepyBigod wrote:
Did you get 15 memory fragments on another character? The quest state is based on all of your characters in that league, not just one.

yes, I found them with other characters, but the "secret study" appears closed for them. But looking at this (It's been a long time since I used them) I think I found another bug, hahaha. instead of having the mission to kill the guardians, they appear in the mission "brave new worlds" ... ¿all my characters are bugged?
also didnt get the elders orb after collecting all memory fragments

i have only 1 char :(
i have a few character mapping in standard, memory fragments progression 10/15 but able to get Elder orb from the very first char (the white elder killer), seem the quest became league-char wide but the actual take option is not. After taking elder orb, all char mapping can progress to the step lure elder to the centre of the atlas.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

waste of time to report

Last edited by _Quantum on Apr 21, 2018, 8:51:39 AM
still having this issue in the new league
Just found this bug. Only have one character. Stuck on talk to zana about shaper but she says nothing and no trigger to complete quest.

I really don't want to spend 10 hours leveling another character to complete this. What can I do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info