[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Congrats on 40/40!

Doubt I'll have the time to do it myself, especially as I don't have the inclination to invest what I need to to get Red Tiers high sustaining. Maybe if I can get my Gloves and Helm upgraded, which should bring me up to 8,200 ES...
I highly recommend adding 30% quality to your rare pieces by beastcrafting as lilianmarius did. I did it last night and gained about 250 ES for free.

Only do it if you are sure you wont change your gems though.
grats to 40/40

as the beastcrafting recipe. Is the way that works that it makes 30 % and corrupt the item or is there a chance to brick it with bad value?
I dont try that on my geat as i fear it could be bricket.

If it only makes the item 30% and corrupt i will make it.

as one wrote the sockets can be changed with vorici 8. Its expensive but works also on corupted items
"
grats to 40/40

as the beastcrafting recipe. Is the way that works that it makes 30 % and corrupt the item or is there a chance to brick it with bad value?

as one wrote the sockets can be changed with vorici 8. Its expensive but works also on corupted items

As I understood it with tbe beast crafting recipe, it will always just get 30% quality, zero chance of bricking it!
"
Chridian wrote:
"
grats to 40/40

As I understood it with tbe beast crafting recipe, it will always just get 30% quality, zero chance of bricking it!

Yeah i also had that fear and googled first. Everybody said it wont brick and my 3 attempts confirm that. It's safe ;)
thanks a lot for the answers

so i will give it a try after work

i tried to get the lurcher for the magic imprint recipe

any help where i can found this lurcher. or are they so fucking rare.

And also the fenumus and farrul bosses . I have over 10 crabs and 4 saqawal but not one of the

other two.

Will this 30% quality beast crafting recipe prevent you from enchanting gloves/helm/boots ?
Last edited by Ratedetar on Apr 18, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
"
Ratedetar wrote:
Will this 30% quality beast crafting recipe prevent you from enchanting gloves/helm/boots ?

Unless they changed something without me noticing, yes the corruption will prevent you from enchanting.

Has to be pretty much the very very very last thing you do on your gear, if you don't plan to ever change it.
"
jabberwacky wrote:
I highly recommend adding 30% quality to your rare pieces by beastcrafting as lilianmarius did. I did it last night and gained about 250 ES for free.

Only do it if you are sure you wont change your gems though.

That's the thing! Is 250 ES worth locking the sockets in your rare pieces? I'd think more than twice before doing that. It basically means you are not going to use that item for anything else. For a cheap unique like Fenumus, I suppose, that's not a big deal. But most of the gains come from the rares.

"
Ratedetar wrote:

Yes. Corrupted items cannot be enchanted. You have to enchant them first.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 18, 2018, 1:30:13 PM
"
thanks a lot for the answers

so i will give it a try after work

i tried to get the lurcher for the magic imprint recipe

any help where i can found this lurcher. or are they so fucking rare.

And also the fenumus and farrul bosses . I have over 10 crabs and 4 saqawal but not one of the

other two.

The red pokemons to open the portals to the top two bosses are ultra rare random spawns in T10+ (Fenumus) and T13+ (Farrul) maps. The map itself doesn't matter, they are not 'native' to any maps, they are always random 'guest monsters'.

Lurchers (the fat crayfish) are native to places like Reef, Leyline, Sulphur Vents, Underground Sea - those would be the best places to look for them.

In my personal experience, Reef has been the best place to catch rare pokemons. It's T15 and populated by all kinds of the 'Deep' monsters, i.e. you can often find Craicic pokemons there, and they are used in the most valuable recipes. Also, the Farric Tiger Alpha (the Farrul portal pokemon) spawned there for me. I run it with Nemesis whenever I can, to increase the number of rares - that seems to increase the number of pokemons since they are based on the rares.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 18, 2018, 3:00:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info